Reviews for Why Didn't You Say So?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Aww. Very nicely done.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
this is a cute one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
yeah, i never would have thought he would destroy wildlife, this was cute :)
about-faces chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That made me happy. I loved seeing the roses actually brought up and addressed between Harvey and Pam almost as much as I loved seeing a brief return of Harvey's political side. Also, I loved how you captured Scarecrow's voice with the mere use of the word "endeavoring."
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I often wonderd if pamala Isley ever did tell Dent or Wayne that the plants were indangerd before she desided to kill both of them.
delos1108 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw. To cute!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is rather cute. Yes, I don't think that Harvey would have destroyed the flowers either and sometimes people just need to talk to each other . That would have made a world of change for these two I think.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Makes sense. If there was a protest about the destruction of endagnered plants, Gothan authorities could have moved them to a safer location. Ironically, Arkham was meant to serve "a safer, better Gotham" when all it did was put the city's worst criminals in the same place where their evil could spread. The plants were a foreshadowing of that terrible event as neither human nor fauna is safe in that city.

~Darev
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Cute story. But obviously I’m out of the loop. I had to Google to realize Pamela Isley was Poison Ivy—and that explained why she was so teed off over the death of some flowers. And I had to read the reviews that the facility was built when Harvey was still District Attorney Dent.
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I tried to review a minute ago, and somehow it didn't work. Let's try again! Here's what I said:

Now the question is, when will it dawn on Pamela that Harvey only "really means that" (about environmental laws, preserving endangered species, et cetera) HALF the time, depending on the outcome of his latest coin-flip?

Cute little story, though!
Jonny Omega chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice little one shot you got here. I was actually writeing a chappie like this for my set of one shots for the comics version of this couple. Always wondered why the whole love/hate between these two in the show. This couple and this story rocks...well done
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I do think that Harvey wouldn't

have built his prison there if

he had known about those flowers.

It was nice of him to admit that

he had made a mistake.:)
soserene93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love Ivy and Two-face as a couple !
phantomoftheopera111 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love HarveyXPam stories. It would be so cool if you wrote more. :)
Windrunner106 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I like this. I think Pam and Harvey still care for/like each other deep down. The main problem is that Harvey's bad side often dominates his good, which kind of inhibits any feelings either of them have for one another. I'm glad that you showed us Harvey's good side. Pam needs someone who cares about the environment as much as she does.

Good stuff. Will you be writing any more Two-Face/Ivy stories? If so, I will definitely read them. )