Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Lol. A bit sick but I can't help but chuckle at the saying 'what goes around comes around'
Vengark chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
holy sh*t
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Oh damn! whoa! haha..
jesusv2828 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great story! Dark AF! im a huge fan of tsukune & kurumu but this was really good.
BigMack243351 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Dude, this...was...FANTASTIC! Personally I never liked Tsukune to be with anyone but Moka ESPECIALLY Kurumu. I just hate her she is such a..a..a(because I can't think of a better word)bitch! Moka deserves tsukune is what I think
boss 12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
payback is a bitch
maesde chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Damn, 30 seconds after I write a review saying I would have liked a 3rd chapter showing what moka was going to do to kurumu I find this :D. Irony, it's heavy in the air.

Nice, I mean it's dark as hell, but... I liked it. I can see Moka acting like that. Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Well written, however it did drive home why I dislike your writing, you always seem so grimdark in all your works. Also it makes me sad how often people pass over Kurumu in fanfiction, as she is often left holding the short end of the stick. However I can agree that when pushed that far Kurumu would most likely be willing even to kill her best friend, doesn't make it any less sad though.
aby5768 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
that was a great ending why didn't you just put it with the others is my only question but that doesn't matter
Seto-fan1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love your stories but the ending with Moka coming back is a total cop out. Moka should have stayed dead.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Twisted in just the right way to interesting.
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very nicely done. This story has a certain "I Know What You Did Last Summer" feeling when i read it. This story is like a horror movie imo. And in horror movies what goes around comes around, and that's what happened here. To be frank I never liked Kurumu in general in the Rosario Vampire series, she's just...too...(for lack of a better word) slutty. She does NOT deserve Tsukune in the series and i hope that in the end Tsukune will end up with Moka. All in all, very nicely done story, I like the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" vibe the story gives and I like the message, "What goes around comes around". it seems some people just never learn, and Kurumu is one of those people.
shadowrallen chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
VAMPIRES. they always kill the poor idiots who wrong them.
AnimeRulez08 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love how dark your ideas are.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
smiling? Kurumu's more like yelling fire and throwing imaginary pitchforks into Moka's face. Well, I guess that's karma for you. Do something bad, and something bad happens to you in thrice effect.