Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
narutodekenzieboy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice fic! :D... It just,... little ironic in ending... "Kurumu was smiling down at them"... It speechless to comment... And you picture Moka characteristic bit... dark... Is that Inner Moka or Outer Moka?... She kill who rescue her... What i must say... If Lord of Land of fire writing, there is not a story that not dark... Keep up the good workyou the best!
Angles of Death chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LOL moka is back! hahahaha. very nice vengeance ending.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Just wow. I can't believe it has to end like this. JUST WOW. Tragedy in its purest form. And I'm sad to say I enjoyed it in the way a person watching a car crash can admire the total destruction happening in front of them
BloodReaperZ chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Daaaaaaaamn. I can't say I blame Moka. In fact, I'm all for it. After all, she more victim than murderer.
prestigee14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I can't remember which film this reminds me of :L It's really creepy, really sad for poor Kurumu but really amazingly written! hehe x There aren't many TsuxKur fics out there so I was a bit annoyed when it turned into TsuxMoka but I understand why it did . Poor Kurumu! and poor Kumiyo! I would love if you added another chapter when Kumiyo was grown-up and released Moka killed her mother ... dun dun dunn...hehe, much love, -prestigee14
Urahara144 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hello, I read this one and the prequel to it and I would just like to say... there is no word to describe how wickedly awesome this story was. I mean it feels like a demented romance story that you can't help but love, great job _
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
oh if only he knew...but i still feel sorry for kurumu -.-

oh what fools these creatures be for the tangled webs they weave in the name of love
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
"Kurumu was smiling down at them" Great line It more like she crying form hell as she gets buttpulled
speechless chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
well fuckdamn.

i...i have no words for how this makes me feel.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great story!
Mes-012 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Lol, i was thinking about The Grudge during the two stories. never knew you could do mystery/horror genres that well, even though they were pretty short.
nolrai chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
gods this is so messed up. awesome.
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
oh thats awful! i dont think it would be fun for moka to raise kurumu, the women who tried to kill her and married her boyfried,'s child...lol awkwaard
MysticalPotatoKing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
He was sure that wherever she was Kurumu was smiling down at them.

LMAO
bobbetter chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
An extremely fitting ending to a well placed plot.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »