Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
oh thats awful! i dont think it would be fun for moka to raise kurumu, the women who tried to kill her and married her boyfried,'s child...lol awkwaard
MysticalPotatoKing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
He was sure that wherever she was Kurumu was smiling down at them.

LMAO
bobbetter chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
An extremely fitting ending to a well placed plot.
Otaku boy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Dude, back from the dead, impressive i must say. This really makes the phrase, "You can't keep a good woman down" even more true.

It had all the elements, surprise, a little morbid, and maybe best of all good grammar. Thank you for the story.
Xander Jaws chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, that's so fucked up dude! I mean, seriously, she's pretty fucking crazy to do that to the boy she 'loves'. She almost seems like a fangirl now, a really strong, vicious, and evil fangirl.
puffdadder chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
whoa! wicked! i can almost sense kurumu coming back from the dead. ROFL. good job as always! Your writing style is my personal fave. :)
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh, man. This is very morbidly amusing. The dark humor here is so wonderful. Tsukune doesn't seem to have changed one bit, but Moka and Kurumu have both definitely become a bit insane in their love for him.
Cuttinggale chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very nice. I liked the first one and I liked this even more
shadows24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dude...thats fucked up I mean its a cool story but man thats is so messed up plz dont take offense it really is good
ttd chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very nice; Evil, but very nice!
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Okay that's just sad... Vampires are near immortal, I mean, technically they count as undead. So eight years go by, she gets rescued, feeds on her rescuer... Finds Kurumu, kills her, waits two years, then finds Tsukune, and makes him fall for her... again?

Wierd... I think that would count as poetic justice, right?

Dominikku-kun
Patrick Gleason chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Good, but not so much as "I Would Do Anything", I dare to say. The fact that Moka came back kinda ruined all the angst of the other story. On the good side, the repetition of the title words all over the story was a master's touch: It gave a "thriller"-like feeling to the whole thing.

And in the end, we get the impression that none of the girls are REALLY worthy of being with him...
Obsy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
What an amazing set of one-shots. I'm waiting for Yukari to grow jealous of Moka and then killer her hahaha.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow...just wow. This is awesome, yet at the same time seriously messed up. Not much else to say about this sequel besides that. Great job. I love your stories.
Second Hokage chapter 1 . 7/29/2009