Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
Warper chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
After reading everything you've ever written I have to ask you one very important question:

Are you turning into Sasuke?
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
well, girls certainly are vicious. I like the last line though, irony certainly is fun
Ou-Rex chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow, unexpected twist, kudos.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love the ending, well done.
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ow... revenge is a dish best served cold indeed

You *rock* Moka!

Well done, delightfully suspenseful and what a way for Moka to get even, stealing everything Kurumu ever had, after offing her first natch ;)
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
GOod work, I especialy like the last sentence.
morbid333 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was a great sequel and even though I knew basically what was going to happen from the title and summery, it was still somewhat unexpected. Even though I knew the concept for the plot I still didn't think the outer Moka could do all that. She started psycologically before going in for the kill so to speak. it seemed almost uncharacteristically cruel of her to come up with that kind of plan all on her own - unless she had help from her inner self? the ending was perfect, whether you intend to continue with more sequels or not. Ending it here works but if you do write more, I'll be sure to read them.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Well, now I feel a bit better about what happened in the last story, I think. Either way, great job as usual.
MRBee chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man

Moka's smart to have waited 2 years for things to stabilize

i'm not sure how this makes me feel... sad maybe?

but it's weird that my sympathy would go with the anti-protagonist.

i'm not sure who to label what

but i could take that as a sign of a good story :)
SaphireShade chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
... Wow. I'm speachless.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ouch very twisted. I loved how she attacked her mind first.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice...A sequel with bite! Karma at its best. You did well
Slicerness chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
so kurumu actually dies right? she didn't like get captured and sold or something?
Adaron chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great Sequel I sort of knew where you going with this but the ending, when Moka comes to see Tsukune was perfect. I hope Moka makes a great step mom to Kumiko. Even though she is the one that killed her really mother.
keplo chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA so goddamn TWISTED! xD incredble! so freaking scary ;D im still chuckling how insanely twisted it was you took happy ending and screwed it to the max _ meh likes! please update your other stories soon :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »