Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
O.O Holy &*% no offense man...but your crazy...great story...but my god...its so evil...and dark...and amazing at the same time. i...*&%#...hell hath no fury...%$#

K-B
Xadro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hmm didnt like it, Moka deserved to be dead. Not coming back to life suddenly, i always found the whole Moka Tsukune thing disgusting, so for me this is disappointing.

- Xadro
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ah, good old, naive Tsukune!

And yeah, Kurumu was pretty damn stupid not to make sure Moka was dead when dealing with a vampire of all things, but then again, she always did strike me as far too skittish to willingly chop someone up let alone the "corpse" of someone she considered a friend.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow, talk about angst.
Nameless Beast chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Okay that was from an even darker place than usual but always as Hell,but it up.
Omega the darkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ouch this story just felt cruel. No offense to you but I could live without this one.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is aweome. You have got to make a third one.
XxDarkfire9xX chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...i have the chills that was more psychologically scary than i expected from something that wasn't a true blood horror...wow that was quite a something...are you going to continue this i hope you do if you can find something to work with.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...wow. I think this and its prequel must be the most twisted versions of Tsukune's relationships that I've seen so far...

Hope she gets along well with the kid.
battleking chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This strongly reminded me of the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer" That was some freaky shit! Excellent as always!
DMacIntosh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009

the vampire bitch won't die!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man that is so fucked up and seriously I know vampires are strong but that rediculas I doubt Moka could really survive all that and her vampire powers are sealed it should have been impossible oh well not my story
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I suppose it's too bad for Kurumu she didn't have it in her to be thorough. Poison kills many and water greatly weakens a vampire but one fact still holds true: very few things can live after their head is chopped off.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Youre take in dark writing is an inspiration and very fascinating. Its like when I start reading, I can't stop.
Shy Yet Proud chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Mweheheh. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" immediately comes to my mind by reading this masterpiece xD Good work!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »