Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
Nameless Beast chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Okay that was from an even darker place than usual but always as Hell,but it up.
Omega the darkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ouch this story just felt cruel. No offense to you but I could live without this one.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is aweome. You have got to make a third one.
XxDarkfire9xX chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...i have the chills that was more psychologically scary than i expected from something that wasn't a true blood horror...wow that was quite a something...are you going to continue this i hope you do if you can find something to work with.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...wow. I think this and its prequel must be the most twisted versions of Tsukune's relationships that I've seen so far...

Hope she gets along well with the kid.
battleking chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This strongly reminded me of the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer" That was some freaky shit! Excellent as always!
DMacIntosh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009

the vampire bitch won't die!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man that is so fucked up and seriously I know vampires are strong but that rediculas I doubt Moka could really survive all that and her vampire powers are sealed it should have been impossible oh well not my story
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I suppose it's too bad for Kurumu she didn't have it in her to be thorough. Poison kills many and water greatly weakens a vampire but one fact still holds true: very few things can live after their head is chopped off.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Youre take in dark writing is an inspiration and very fascinating. Its like when I start reading, I can't stop.
Shy Yet Proud chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Mweheheh. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" immediately comes to my mind by reading this masterpiece xD Good work!
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
WIW... that was great, sad, but great. VERY well done too, as usual.

Mike
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yay! More great fics!
Moonlith chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Not so great. I think the previous piece stood well by itself, and the cheap twists in this one kinda render the whole thing meaningless. Didn't help that for such a short fic, it was riddled with both spelling and grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, keep it up.
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very nicely done, although you left a few errors here and there, but that's only spelling mistakes.

I guess Kurumu had it coming to her. I can't say that I can understand what she was feeling when she attempted to kill Moka, but like in the previous story Kurumu would do anything to make Tsukune love her, and he did, but sadly it was only borrowed time.

I hope you can make another story for this, I mean make it a trilogy, there are still a lot more things to be told and I think I want to see how Tsukune, Kimiko, and Moka live together as a family.

Once again, great story, very well narrated, and the twist was really good.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »