Reviews for I’ll Be Seeing You Soon
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 7/28/2009! That is an awesome chapter! Are you going to keep going on with this, by chance? Bring Mizore, Ruby, even Yukari back? If you do, I'm so looking forward to them. Awesome work here, hon.

Your Mistress.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
is there going to be a new chapters or is this it?
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
O.O Holy &*% no offense man...but your crazy...great story...but my god...its so evil...and dark...and amazing at the same time. i...*&%#...hell hath no fury...%$#

Xadro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hmm didnt like it, Moka deserved to be dead. Not coming back to life suddenly, i always found the whole Moka Tsukune thing disgusting, so for me this is disappointing.

- Xadro
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ah, good old, naive Tsukune!

And yeah, Kurumu was pretty damn stupid not to make sure Moka was dead when dealing with a vampire of all things, but then again, she always did strike me as far too skittish to willingly chop someone up let alone the "corpse" of someone she considered a friend.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow, talk about angst.
Nameless Beast chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Okay that was from an even darker place than usual but always as Hell,but it up.
Omega the darkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ouch this story just felt cruel. No offense to you but I could live without this one.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is aweome. You have got to make a third one.
XxDarkfire9xX chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
...i have the chills that was more psychologically scary than i expected from something that wasn't a true blood that was quite a something...are you going to continue this i hope you do if you can find something to work with.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 7/28/2009 I think this and its prequel must be the most twisted versions of Tsukune's relationships that I've seen so far...

Hope she gets along well with the kid.
battleking chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This strongly reminded me of the movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer" That was some freaky shit! Excellent as always!
DMacIntosh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009

the vampire bitch won't die!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man that is so fucked up and seriously I know vampires are strong but that rediculas I doubt Moka could really survive all that and her vampire powers are sealed it should have been impossible oh well not my story
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I suppose it's too bad for Kurumu she didn't have it in her to be thorough. Poison kills many and water greatly weakens a vampire but one fact still holds true: very few things can live after their head is chopped off.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »