Reviews for Gotta Catch 'Em All
psychic chick chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it! I should try writing a Lucky Star one shot too. :D
YFIQ chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Next up, ebola!

Makes you wonder how Yutaka would feel seeing that her cousin's trying to fake illness so she won't have to go to school.
RobDaZombie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This one made me snigger; seems like a very possible conversation the two of them would have together.
ThisIsNoLongerAjet'sAccount chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
lol!

"What happened to the stutter, Izumi?"

"Get to school, Izumi. YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES."

kona-chan will really do everything to have an excuse for not going to school, huh?
Gonstika chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Haha, this was a good read.

I wouldnt mind seeing if this did become a serious FanFic (Just Swine Flu, not all the others :L)
MyloXylobro chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
For all of you reviewers below this one, I believe Kona-chan could've learned the phrase from Patty, seeing that she came from America, and thus, the tagline.

And I truly like this story, I really do. It was short, but sweet. I like stories like this (and I also leik Mudkipz!), you should make more.
andyjay18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was a good laugh. For a minute there I was afraid Konata was actually going to GET swine flu, which would be worrisome considering her mother... It's certainly a good thing she doesn't have syphilis or genital warts... (shivers)
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
XD! Nice! Konata would totally try something like that. Silly Kona-chan, better luck next time!
greenman136 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i like it was a good idea too bad its short but 8/10 definably a read
Sparklyheart n.n chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Herpes? xD Konata has no shame. Hilarious!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
*growls*

That was an English dub line, and Konata would never be familiar with "gotta catch 'em all"...

And Kuroi-sensei NEVER calls Konata "Izumi-san" (it's always "Izumi")...

But otherwise, it was funny. *puts on smiling face with desu*