Reviews for Illusion of Gaia
Milly chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I felt like experiencing the story again but didn't feel like bearing the game for like the 20th time. While searching aroundI came across this. And I read the entire fanfic in one sitting. I really love what you did with the characters. The only thing I didn't like so much is how you referred to the dungeons as dungeons and bosses as bosses. Since its a story I guess I expected it to not be game like. If that's even a word. But it didn't take away from the experience at all, don't get me wrong. I lobed every second of it.
Crystal114 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I...did not know...the ones dancing were men. I seriously thought they were all females. I must be blind.

That interaction Will had with the first angel made me giggle.
Crystal114 chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
I always get a little sad thinking about Seth. Wish he could have had a chance to travel with them.

I really do appreciate you rewriting the game, I really love it.
Crystal114 chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
I sort of thought I HAD to use Will in Mu because Eric was in the same room with the vampires and geez I didn't know it didn't matter. No wonder why I had a tough time here.
Crystal114 chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Well I'm currently replaying this when I remember this story and I saw where I left off and groaned because I'm currently here now too. Oh I hate this place as much as you.
Josh Grinsteinne chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
When I used to play the game I never noticed that sentence being out of place but now...yeah that is actually kind of funny. The one about the joint, I am sure they only realized what that sounded like after the game was released...Omnisage out
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
Immensely accurate. I loved it.
P.T. Piranha chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
I was hoping that you'd extend the epilogue at least a little bit.

Over all, good job. This was a fun novelization to read. The spelling/grammar was not perfect, all throughout, but it was still an enjoyable read and a cool way of re-imagining one of the games I have fondest memories of.
P.T. Piranha chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
You have an interesting take on Shadow, and he's quite entertaining when he interacts with Will. In a previous review I said that I'd look forward to Shadow talking with Will, and I am not disappointed.
P.T. Piranha chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
That's an interesting way of interpreting Freedan's situation.

And I like this sort of conflict you're giving Will. He was pretty unimpeded in the actual game, so it's good that this version gives him something more to contend with.
P.T. Piranha chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Interesting, Will managed to make it through an entire dungeon without the help of Freedan. I never did notice that logically Lilly would be there with Will while he's doing all his Gaia/Freedan stuff.

The word you were looking for is 'altar'. When it's spelled 'alter', that means to make a change. When it's 'altar', it's the place at a temple you pray to.
P.T. Piranha chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
You used 'here' instead of 'hear' during the rescue scene.

Anyway, I considered skipping this chapter because dungeons are more fun to watch than read, but thanks to Will and Freedan's interactions, I found it interesting enough to keep reading. I can't wait to see what Shadow adds to their dynamic.
P.T. Piranha chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Your use of apostrophes is rather inconsistent. You keep forgetting to place them in the same words each time, though you remember them with different words.

Other than that, I have no problems with this novelization yet.
Crystal114 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
This chapter had me rolling XD I'm glad they are getting along now though.
Now an even worse part is coming up...
Crystal114 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I think Neil is very cool. . .
All the pairings in this game I don't even like, but oh well. Opinions opinions.

I Ha-a-a-ate the Sky Garden, I was in it all day yesterday! But reading about it will be a snap. ...That sentence, I just got that. Good job on this story so far.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »