Reviews for Gone
nicolive chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
we read this in school and are watching the movie now. This is incredibly sad. But I love it.
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This drabble was just so emotional. You hit the right Really well done. Loved it!
bbfitz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh...I was so depressed at that part in the book. I almost the book and just now.
liliths chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story is absolutely AMAZING. I would love to read more Flowers for Algernon from you; it's an amazing book after all. Your fanfic did it justice. :) Amazing job, and I love the angst in this. The only mistake I found was the confusion of the words, "Lost" and "Lossed." Otherwise, this is flawless and a perfect fanfic that needs more reviews ASAP.

Beautiful, just beautiful. You have amazing talent, so keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I've just finished reading Flowers for Algernon for a second time after a while, and as I was reading I automatically thought of this one-shot, which I found 2 years ago. It's so simple yet so perfect. I love Alice's POV. This is like the final nail(in the coffin, actually) that makes things final. Just thought I'd leave a message of appreciation. :)
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Omigod, that was so sweet. I really, really loved it. Genius.
NullaandVoid chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
About as good as it gets. Continue and I'll love you forever.

- Devonna Ransom (Future World Dictator)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
PLEASE... oh God, Please dont let it end there. I know its been a year since you wrote this, but I want to know what happens. I wrote my own version about 5 years ago, I sucked at writing then, so I want to rewrite it, and it seems SIMILAR-ish to this... but not quite! Mine takes place after this scene and Charlie remembers her but wants to be smart to want her, and she's thinking... HE'S not the same... and depressed.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE continue, just see what happens. PLEASE!
Isabelita Rox chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Exactly as I would have pictured it. Also, the way you write sounds much like the author of the story. Very well done!
Salma chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow, I'm still reading the book (awesome so far) but this story is really cute! :D why are you stopping? Keep on writing, we want to know what happens! ;) Lol, continue! You write really well, and very detailed. Amazing! :)
strauberry23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great story! I love the emotion and detial that you put into it.

Love it!

Atrandom chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I loved "Flowers for Algernon" even if it's one of the saddest stories I've ever read. I'm glad to see fan fiction is not only about Twilight and HP!