Reviews for Independence Day
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aaaand I want to see Cal and Robin in Speedos. Really.
Kin-outcast1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This is great! The character dialogue and interaction is splendid and right-on. And you've definitely intrigued me with the storyline. But man, why have you not finished this? We haven't even gotten to Independence Day. I want more!

Yeah, there's that small thing about it being, like, four years later, but I still want more :/
kooie chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I'm relatively new to this fandom, discovered the books this year and read one after the other non stop and then all fics I could find and I have to tell you... you're one of my favorite writers and now Ive read your 2 final stories and you have stopped! Sorry about the whining but I really really really hope you decide to continue sometime... Thanks for sharing and sorry about my english too (not a native speaker)
Dark Aria chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Cal's definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place, here. (Someone tell Robin to sit back down.) He's going to get a serious "workout" when Niko finds out about Cal keeping a secret from him. I can't wait to see how the tofu factors in to it all. And the Speedos!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Poor Cal! Not right for Promise to put him in the position of having to lie to his brother. Also not nice.

Very nice chapter. Post soon. :)
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Please, we need more of this story!
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
The whole concept is so bizarre, I have to see where this goes. Please update soon -I must see Robin in a Speedo!

Ciel
ArokenHalo chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Okay, first things first. "Catch a bat", as a term, euphemism or otherwise, is now just totally win. From Promise's explanation of "duh, he'll think sex" to Cal's "um, you know, I'm talking sex, right" to Niko's "Catching a Bat 101", the entire thing was pure hilarity. (Not to mention the added bonus of conjuring to mind Niko's first safe sex lecture, possibly complete with visual aids, after-school specials and Cal gagging. Hmm, if I ever write that, would you mind? Beginning to sound interesting...Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming.)

Besides the obvious lure of, you know, awesome characters acting awesomely, the actual plot of this is something very intriguing and I'm curious to see how the rest of the story plays out. Also, curious to see reactions for a ghostly murderous octogenarian. I really hope that you continue this soon. *cough*hint*cough* (One reason being, that first sentence still haunts me.)

On one very small, nit-picky topic, though, in the third paragraph is "inflect" the word you were looking for? It doesn't really seem to fit the sentence use.
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
ep!
Mirror and Darkling chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh lord. Yes, that's so what I'm calling it now. Catching a bat. xD

I'm rather scared to see what happens in this, but curious all the same. Until next time.

-Mirror
Dark Aria chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Okay, I'm intrigued. And amused - especially by the near safe sex lecture.

Props for fitting all 6 of Tumulus' July challenge words in one sentence!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Uh oh. That can't be good. Why didn't she want Nik to know that she'd called? Does she want Cal to take care of this alone? Nik would be POed(!) if he found out.

Great potential here. :)
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
ROFLMAO. Okay, I'm done. This was too funny! Are we going to get the Winchester Bros involved?