Reviews for Give Me A Reason To Live
Hev99 chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
This story is really good so far. Poor Bella has been through so much, I'm glad she at least feels safe with Edward. I can't wait to see the conversation with Carlisle. :)
chmcolli chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
I freaking love Rose! Great chapter... definitely looking forward to "the talk" next chapter.
seraphslastkiss chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Excellent Chapter! I can't say I'm looking forward to their talk, but It'll be ok. Stoked that Rosalie put the smack down on Lauren! Can't wait!
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
Ok, Dr. Clinard-Hilarious!

Ready to kick Lauren's butt. Loving Edward and glad Bella is gonna finally talk about everything!

Great chapter! Loved it!
SleepMyBella chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter! Thank you!
u-know-u-love-me-kea chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
I'm speechless. I read this all in one sitting and I'm absolutely shocked at how you write. This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
emma chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
update! :D
FromOutOfNowhere chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Brilliant chapter though so sad, I am really feeling Edwards pain.

Can't wait more!
kneon chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
This chapter is so so sad. Edward needs to explain to Bella why he acted the way he did. They need to heal each other.
duchess0amy chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I was so excited to see you updated!

Poor Edward. He has so much guilt. What occurred after she told him of the abuse might have been what pushed her over the edge but frankly she was already teetering there. If it wasn't this incident it would have been another. I think it was inevitable really. Atleast they found her in time.

I think Carlisle and Esme now understand too, the depth of his feelings for her and that it isn't just a simple teenage lust thing between them. You really showed the rawness of his emotions. I think, although he wretched at the sight of her blood, it was more from the anguish from what it represented than from the blood itself. The blood was just the physical evidence of what she did to herself.

Can't wait for more!
Esther Lahote Withlock chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
OMG!

YES...Finally an update... :D

OMG! This is like a tuture chamber...this is so vivid is like I can see it! OMG...I'm crying! And my fam are looking like I'm stupid for crying when I'm using the computer! :'(

OMG!...OMG!...I am totally crying!

OMG!...OMG!...OMG!...SHE CAN'T DIE!

SHE CAN'T! OMG! :'(

NO! She can't DIE! Can she?...no no no she would not die!

OMG! Why this poor Edward had to go through this? Why? They just got together!

OMG! YES! YES! I fucking love you! YES! THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BESTES STORIES EVER! WO! OMG! SHE IS GOING TO LIVE! WHO!

OMG! It's like I'm him...I can feel the anguish the everything! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I feel like I "did" that...OMG!

This story has me too attached to it! Look at what you have done!(kidding!)...That was AWSOME! It was so real! I could almos see the scene in the computer as I was reading! SO FUCKING REAL! WOW!

Now I can get a little bit why you said to me that I was going to hate you or something like that! And know that I do not hate you or want to put you in a frying pan!

LOVED IT!
tracygoodey1 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
frightning chapter, poor poor bella but at least edward can see how wrong he was and how he needs to sort it, how is he going to prove he can be trusted? but what are carlisle going to think about her background wonder if they will try to seek legal redress? anxiously awaiting more
joice84 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I freaked it when i see an update your! so long Im glad to see that you came to us and hope we can have the updates more often this story is too good to be stopped and poor Edward crying and bloody calling carlisle dad so beautiful I really want know what happened to them thanks for came back
AllureScent chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Great chapter! Cant wait to see what bella thinks about this!
Miracle1901 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
OMG...that was painful and it made me cry. You are an amazing writter when it comes to drama. I hope you update soon and I really hope that Victoria and James get whats coming ot them.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »