Reviews for Give Me A Reason To Live
SleepMyBella chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
I am so glad you're back! I have really missed reading your story. I loved this chapter-so emotional. I can't wait to read more!
mcamastow chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
I just read this story today and even knowing its fan fiction the time line is to short for the things that are happening to Bella to be going on, I feel you could have stretch it out over a longer period to make it more realistic ,But other than that it is a good story .And I hate the cliffie at the end of this chapter that was just wicked.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Yeah it's amazing , can't you update faster ? (kidding . but please ?)

Keep on writing, your doing a great job !
trouble711 chapter 18 . 7/25/2010
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
crazy4twilight1901 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Aww thats so sad, I mean this chapter is very moving and I think you've done a good job on it even tho I hate that she started to get raped and Edward beat up and no telling if they will find her before she gets sick. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I really do love reading ur stories
kneon chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
Wow these two can't catch a break.
Creampuf03 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Update soon(:
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
UGH! WTF wifey? WTF! How can you put her through something like this?

I'm so anxious now!
alwaysthinkin chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Oh no! Poor Bella, poor Edward! Things were going well for them as well! Hopefully Jasper and Emmett will help Edward and how will they find Bella?

Please update soon, I love this story! Fantastic stuff!
EverlastingMuse chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
good chapter!
ammNIwriter chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Woah! Pretty amazing chapter! I liked how Bella managed to overcome her panic and give Emmett and reassuring hug. And I was smiling when she kicked Asshole#1 in the balls. He deserved that and much more. But poor Bella and porr Edward. He'll truly be kicking himself that he didn't escort her to the toilet.

Great chapter!

~Anna-Margaret

xx
Evie98 chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
I hope Edward will be ok! Please let him be ok! Don't let anything happen to him!

I also hope that Bella will be ok as well. I hope that the others find her.

I hope you update soon!
joice84 chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
what happened? not have a security in this place? :o

I really hope that your computer is arranged, for you to post the next chapter soon, Im out of words here lol
Hev99 chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Woah dude! Please update soon, that's an evil cliffie! I applaud you for that, long live the bad-ass cliffie! Poor Bella, she's not having a very good day is she? First Emmett (poor Emmy-bear!) and then that. I hope Edward is ok with all those dudes. I have a horrible feeling he's gonna get all beaten up... Gah please update soon, you're killing me here! :-S
Esther Lahote Withlock chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
AFTER YOU READ:

take in account that is after 3:30 am...i drank a cup of coffe not 5 min ago and i'm all hyper...like an Alice on caffeine! and haven't slept a fuck in the past couple of days! . ENJOY!

OH GOOOODDD! . I FUCKING LOVE YOU! . i love you!

OMG! like really? that's soooo Bella!

Evil little pixie always has to know EVERYTHING! haha!

hahahahahahaha! I can just imagine that sight: you can use this... no no no no no! NO WAY ROSE! that has to be unfuckingbelievave! hahahaha!

YEAH! let's drive Fuckward insane! (i just reading a story where they called Edward Fuckawrs and Assward sooo i'll be using it a lot..if the opportunity araise)

YEAH! PLAN LET'S DRIVE FUCKWARD INSANE IS IN ACTION!

YEAH! the plan didn't work! and ASSWARD made an appearance! whooooooo-hoooo! for ASSWARD!

hahahahaha! it serves right for that little pixie to have that image stuck into her brain! hahahaha

OMG! POOR BELLSIE! that asshole of Emmett had to ruin everything! IDIOT!

AWWW! EDDIE BOY IS BAAaaaaaaaaCK!

AWWWWWW! I LOVE HIM! :)

AWWW! i will totally love to see a that look on Kellan!

DAMN! that man is fucking sexy!

UGH! HATE THE SELF-LOATHING BELLA! UGH! hate it hate it hate it!...WOW me and my mood swings! *sheepish smile*

YEAH! PARTYYYYY! ugh! i totally need one hard-core party! it will be fantastic! UGH! ON WITH THE REVIEW!

where the fucking hell is Fuckward! they're about to kidnap and rape his girlfriend! IDIOT! i hate that bastard! ugh! why SOME men are sooo ugh! i can't come up with a good bad enough name!

I. FUCKING. HATE. HIM. and THEY!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! HOLLY SHIT! OH LORD! when i tought that he was going to save her! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO HIM!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW! ARGH!

LOVED IT! FUCKING LOVED IT! BRILLIANT...YOU'RE BRILLIANT! i wish i could write like that!

Well now I'm going to bed cuz it's like 4:15 am and I haven't slept a damn in the past days! SO PEACE! IM OUT!

sorry for the grammar...not in the state to write(i just spelled it right instead of write..hahahahaha!) correctly!

xoxo

bebe

DAMN! LONGES REVIEW EVER! WHOOOO-HOOOO! From now on I will make sure to read your stories at this hour! and in my state! PEACE OUT!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »