Reviews for Give Me A Reason To Live
bbbluez chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
How much can the girl take! I hope they find her!
justluey chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
The poor girl just can't get a break. Could anything else happen to her. Good God.
Lillerbug chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
how utterly horrible. poor bella. /3
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
Damn Bella just keeps getting shit left and right, when will the girl get a break. I'm so glad Edward showed up on time I hope Emmett and Jasper will help him kick those a-holes ass. I wonder how long it will take them to find Bella.
duchess0amy chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
I know Edward would have wanted her to get away so she was safe from the men but I'm not sure how I feel about her leaving him there to get his ass kicked instead of getting him help. I know she's a small broken girl but she's fierce about Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miracle1901 chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
*GASPS*...WTF Rach. OMG, poor Bella I really want to rip those assholes know me and you know i could do it. I hope Edward is alright maybe Emmet and Jasper will help him beat the hell out of those assholes. She was doing so well then this happens...I want to hug her. She is probs gonna self harm again. Please tell me you are going to update ASAP!
Lillerbug chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
I loved the plot, the story, the...everything.

Can't wait to read your next update.
kellabella09 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
ok so i was just reading Chap. 3 and listening to Carolina liars, show me what i'm looking for.. Perfect song for this story, dont you think? IMO~
kellabella09 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
im only on chap. 2 and im hooked, i fear i will be up all night reading, can't get enough already... thank u for your brilliant writing! keep it up! kelly
ammNIwriter chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
Absolutely amazing chapter! I love this story so much because you are able to portray the angst in a perfect balance with the sweetness that is Edward's and Bella's love for one another!

Carliisubbercute chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
LOL love this story keep going with it
Esther Lahote Withlock chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
AW! Loved them! They're so happy! I'm happy! :D
Poor Eddie Boy!
He is so gentleman!
AW! They're so fucking cute!
Yeah! That's right he and Carlisle became less distant since Bella can see it!
AWW! That was like so sweet! They're too happy! JUM...I really hope nothing gets in the way so soon!
Liking this Rose! YEAH!
WTF? What happend to her father? What did Victoria told him?...JUM!...
Hahahaha! If she said that out loud, that woulde totally AH!
YES! A spr happy chap! YES! I LOVED IT!
As always!

Hahaha! I didn't said OMG!...not once! YEAH! I'm breaking that habit! YEAH!
Hev99 chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
I caved! I read it even though the OS isn't finished. Bad bad Bob"" But it was sat there all tempting in my inbox and of course naturally it was worth breaking my self-imposed rules for!

Admiring Bella so hard right now for being so brave when she was having the rape kit done. That must have been so so scary for her, but she was so strong. Until the blood test at least lol.

I loved the conversation with Rose, it's good that she has someone to talk to who has some shared experience that she can relate to.

And a nice juicy lemon for the end there.

Great chapter! Thanks for writing bb! x
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow! What an intense chapter!
ellie and sian chapter 17 . 5/4/2010