Reviews for Gomenasai, Aishiteru
Some loser chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So I really liked the story, and I really want to read more of your writing. Your word choices have more emotion in them than what normally floats around in the fanfictional world, so as you can tell, I'm quite pleased. And wether or not this was OOC, I felt like I saw more layers of Lavi, himself, in this than I even did in the anime. Truly loved it. Keep writing, please?c:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
dramtic, i feel bad for lavi for one, his lost comrads, and two to how dumb he is acting sleeping with road. but i love the story. good job.
Yumiqo.Noren chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Good!

Godd!
Techno chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
My first thought about this was that it would be mostly centered around Lavi and Road and smut. But I was pleasantly surprised to discovery that this (fanfiction) had much more to it than that. It was well written, and not overly smutty (that can ruin a fic sometimes). I extremely like the beginning sequences with just Lavi because the scenes and reactions and thought process seem very much like him. Great job and I totally loved it _
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow, that was actually the first LavixRoad fanfic I ever read and I'm certainly not disappointed. :3 It has a certain deepness thats intriguing with all the thoughts and guilt from Lavis POV. I think this is one of those really nice fanfics out there that show DGM from a totally different but possible point of view.

Nyah, I guess you poked my interest in this pairing. -
IcyFireGypsy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
rather different story from what i've been reading but very good

i liked it greatly good job _
Hawkear of WindClan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*blinks* That was interestingly depressing. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but you were right-there was pure emo-ness in there. But, I loved it, it was different-in a good way. *hides in her own emo-corner*
darkishnight chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wah! i LOVE your story! even though there may be a few spelling errors its still BRILLIANT! too bad there aren't many roadxlavi fanfiction out there -pouts- so...,thinking that maybe you could add a little more of those..*hint hint* ~.