Reviews for Midnight Run
Midlo chapter 42 . 8/27
Rereading this wonderful story and hoping for the best for you.
I am hoping you are doing better. I know it's a lot to deal with. Please know there is a lot of people wishing well. Please let us know. We do care.
sunshine chapter 42 . 7/30
Just finished reading this story, I remember reading it when you first started posting, but then I lost track of it because I forgot the name. It's my favourite fanfic, and I'ved read a lot. :)

Hope you get better. Let us know how you're doing, I'm definitely worried.
I hope you ate doing ok. Please, if you feel up to it let us know. I know some of us worry about you.
christti chapter 42 . 7/16
Hi.

I hope you're health is better, I really do.
I hope you can continue this story when you're feeling better.

Best wishes :)
Worldtraveller78 chapter 42 . 6/20
Wishing you all the best and that you get healthy and live happily.
Merrick Whitlock chapter 42 . 6/5
Absolutely love this storyhope all is well with you
FanFiction Girl 95 chapter 42 . 1/28
This is an amazing story, i can't wait for next chapter. Hope you're doing well.
You just got your soulmate Alice!
ZileRacer chapter 42 . 12/23/2017
Oh no! I hope you get better.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/13/2017
Hi Laura! Hope you are getting better with time.
I still check up on you're story every few days in the hope you've updated, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You're writing is amazing and I truely hope that when you're feeling up to it you carry on with this story.

Love from your loyal readers xx
Kitcat0205 chapter 42 . 12/4/2017
Please continue to write this! It is amazing AND WONDERFUL! ;)
Lady yang chapter 42 . 10/16/2017
Hello, your story is a wonderful read and captures exactly what fostering children is like. I love the direction you took with this story and it's one of my favorite I have ever read. The characters are very realistic and you made it so easy to get attached to them. It's beautifully and really fluent too!
I'm sorry that you have breast cancer and hope all goes well with it. Take all the time you need to get better, I am a loyal reader so I will be waiting for whenever you are ready to write again:)
it's an amazingly moving story and it truly brightens my day:)
isabellecarter137 chapter 42 . 10/1/2017
I love this so much! I hope you’re feeling better now and I hope that you’ll be able to update soon!
Merrick Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
The best series I've read in a long time, please continue :)
2,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »