Reviews for Midnight Run
Lady yang chapter 42 . 10/16
Hello, your story is a wonderful read and captures exactly what fostering children is like. I love the direction you took with this story and it's one of my favorite I have ever read. The characters are very realistic and you made it so easy to get attached to them. It's beautifully and really fluent too!
I'm sorry that you have breast cancer and hope all goes well with it. Take all the time you need to get better, I am a loyal reader so I will be waiting for whenever you are ready to write again:)
it's an amazingly moving story and it truly brightens my day:)
isabellecarter137 chapter 42 . 10/1
I love this so much! I hope you’re feeling better now and I hope that you’ll be able to update soon!
Merrick Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/24
The best series I've read in a long time, please continue :)
I really hope your okay. I'm sorry your having to battle this, it is not fair, and I wish you the best. You are an amazing writer. I am sorry I cannot say anything more sincere, but I have no words. Love is being sent your way ️
Get well soon
I really love your story
taylorporter15 chapter 42 . 6/3
I hope you're still doing again I really loved your story it's the best Alice/Jasper story I've read.
Please come back
The best fanfic I've and I'll ever read, lots of love and wishes that you're feeling better
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 42 . 5/3
D: oh no! I know it was posted a year ago, but I hope everything is alright!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 41 . 5/3
Emmett! Jasper! 3 so excited the next chapter is Alice's POV!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 39 . 5/1
That bit about the werewolves! Hahahaha! Emmett!
And awwwwe! Jasper!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 36 . 4/29
Jasper no!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 28 . 4/24
Again, I love how you've blended the events from the books into this fic! Although, I was sure that Edward was going to leave Bella, like in New Moon, for a bit. No matter! I'm here for the Jalice and the awesome story! I never want it to end!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 24 . 4/23