Reviews for Midnight Run
Equinox chapter 37 . 3/4
Updates are good. Updates are our friends.
Peekaboo Smiles chapter 37 . 3/2
He is so quiet, a loner and such a gentleman. He may raise curiosity because he is the Mystery Man of the apartments. Watch out Jasper. Girls love mysteries. That could be ironic and funny. He moved out to be alone and independent. How will he react to the teenyboppers trying to get his attention? We could use a lighthearted chapter about now.
Sister Girl chapter 37 . 3/1
Where you at?
IGP chapter 37 . 2/28
It's been over a month!
John Jeff Jimmys chapter 37 . 2/26
On the road in near future; more soon?
John Jeff Jimmys chapter 37 . 2/26
More soon?
Opinion chapter 37 . 2/25
Jasper, I understand. You can do this, but you don't have to. Please come home. The Cullen family (and they are YOUR family) needs you.
Texas River Song chapter 37 . 2/22
Even though he talks to Rosalie, he's got to feel so alone.
Really good. I like your writing style! Well done x Can't wait for the next chapter x
Sky Dog chapter 37 . 2/18
This is so hard on everyone at the Cullen's but it's just as bad for Jasper. He has such low self-esteem. And now he may feel he is weak when/if/WHEN he returns. I want him to realize returning is the best thing and not a failure.
Our Miss Connie chapter 37 . 2/17
Dearest, gentle Esme.
Fourjays chapter 37 . 2/15
Poor Rose. She can't help but feel somewhat guilty for "aiding and abetting" when she can see the hurt it is causing all parties involved in this mess-including herself. She was trying to keep him safe out there, and she didn't know he would leave that way. Rose is keeping her silence for him and she is hurting too.
Brandy chapter 37 . 2/13
Please update soon. I feel so sorry for Jasper. I like this story a lot.
Acadian Angel chapter 37 . 2/13
A true mom. Esme's silent desperation which she internalized even more as she cared for her other 4 children. What love for ALL her children!
Misty Morning chapter 37 . 2/12
Please be my Valentine and write another update for this. It can be really short, but please don't make me wait. I have roses & chocolate kisses for you.
2,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »