Reviews for Save Me
TessoMesso chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
OMG! Awesome story, i loved it. Im glad Shyade died (he was such a b***h) :] Fav'd :]
thedaly1234 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
awesome story and i hope that you update forever with you soon
ej8012 chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
Very nice, good ending, and I like how youfinished the story. Roy seemed a little OOC, but was funny enough to get away with it :P
ej8012 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Very nice, I enjoy how you keep them mostly IC, and how you brought together some of my fave people from FE.
Melodious Lion chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
LOVE THE ENDING. 3 I'll tell my friend about it. Awesome job!
Melodious Lion chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Aw~! 3 That was so cute! And you totally have a point about the fact that there should've been more readers. :/ This is such a great story! :D
Melodious Lion chapter 9 . 10/16/2009

Trigadon-Powrpuffchik chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
So I have been following your story, and I've been loving it! Please update soon, the cliffhanger you did makes me want to know more!

Go Marth! Go Roy! Get Soren's stuff and if it comes down to it, beat the crap out of Shyde and get your butts outta there!

Please update soon )
Riku-Aura777 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I actually had been reading this story, but I don't think I'd been reviewing. I'm sorry for my laziness.

But I do like this one. I'm not really a fan of Fire Emblem Modern day AUs, but this one's good. It makes me sad. Roy amuses me though, he's so insane and kind of weird, but he did make me sad when he pictured what it would be like being in an abusive relationship.

So yeah, this story, like your other one, is good. Update soon please.
Melodious Lion chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
So dramatic, I love it.

Haha, Roy... XD
Melodious Lion chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Aww! ;_; That was so mean of Shayde... D:

Zomg, update please~! :D I'm hooked. :P
lunar koi chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
man...come on...plz update soon, i like this story and am wonderin how itll turn out. ur doin a great job with this story btw. so good job and keep it up k? ;)
Melodious Lion chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Zomg, cliffy! :O Must know what happens~!

Melodious Lion chapter 2 . 8/13/2009

Aww, Shayde's so mean! D: Poor Soren. ;_;
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
AH! LOVE IT! :3 So funny...

I love Marth, as usual. Can't wait till you update~!