Reviews for Let the Walls Come Down
Leo's Girl chapter 55 . 2/18
Holy shell, that was amazing! I am so happy that you took the time to write that story. You've brought a masterpiece into the TMNT fanfiction world. God bless you.
Leo's Girl chapter 16 . 2/18
Ooh, I see what's going on here. Mikey'll end up with Tabs, and Raph'll end up with Claudia, and Leo'll have Ruby and Matti, and Don'll have Vi, and everyone'll be happy! Yay!
Leo's Girl chapter 15 . 2/18
Oh my gosh. Holy shell, that was amazing. I was laughing my head off.
AdrenalizeMe chapter 55 . 10/26/2014
Oh man I loved this story. I really did. I really also loved Nessie cuz that was a fantastic little twist. I so wish there was more. Or a squeal or SOMETHING. I will admit through out I was wishing one of those little brats (Kiki, Ivy, or Dee) would come back all 'i made a mistake' and get told off by either a turtle or their respective woman. But alas it did not happen lol. Oh well. Fantastic read. :D
FrecklesXOXO chapter 55 . 9/25/2014
Wow.
I can't even fully describe to you how much I LOVED reading this story. I'm not even kidding when I say that I started reading it and literally could not put my phone down (Yeah, I read it on my iphone like every free chance I had. Lol.) or stop reading for 3 days! I loved how you were able to age the turtles and write them as mature adults without losing their original lovable selves. I loved your OCs, though I almost keeled over in shock and sorrow when Deidra, Kiki AND Ivy all like, up and left the boys! (WHO WOULD LEAVE THEM!?) But I ended up loving Violet, Ruby, Tabitha and Claudia even more! What beautiful characters they turned out to be. You made me gasp, you made me cheer, you made me cry, you made me yell at my phone and you made laugh out loud. (I had numerous occasions where people stared at me for talking at my phone. Haha.) I became so invested in this story and it's characters, like any great story can do, and I loved every moment of it. You are a fabulous writer and you put out a wonderful story for the TMNT fans out there. Thank you. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful world in this story, I appreciated every moment of it.
Ardelion chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Oh my god, I'm not even finished yet and I'm crying :'( I love your writing so much, Life Changes was actually the story that brought me here. You are an amazing writer.
inukamisfan chapter 43 . 6/20/2014
Really good job on the evil incestuous relationship. Classsic dysfunction.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that another song that would be perfect for this fic would be "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascall Flatts
Guest chapter 55 . 5/20/2014
Very well done! I just couldn't put it down!
LooksOnTempests chapter 55 . 5/21/2014
Beautiful story. It was very well written. I enjoyed the way the turtles and their loved ones rose above the bigotry and hate that were thrown at them. Lots of romance, suspence, an action-packed climax, and a happy ending. Now I think I'm going to read it all over again. I loved it that much!
LeatherLeaf chapter 55 . 4/27/2014
My second time reading this. What an awesomely romantic, dramatic, thought provoking story. Loved it all. Thanks again!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 55 . 10/7/2013
I did write this wonderful, insanely long reveiw ...
...but my kindle died from the ludicrous amount of time I spent actually reading your story.
How to put this in a way that is short and to the point...?
Just was wonderful. Worth the fear, and the worry and he ulcers that it gave me. Worth it eighty million times over. Your OCS were brilliant, beautiful, unique, and relatable. All the turtles were so in charcater, and so well portrayed. He references you made to everyday needy stuff...well I got all those. And it just made my time reading this story even better.
You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time, like riding a rollercoaster. The hills were large, and the downs were steep and terrifying. Sometimes all I wanted to do was stop reading this fic because I was so certain it was going to end badly. Bit I plowed through.
And you know what? When the ride ended, I really didn't wanna get off.
Your an amazing writer. Your deep meanings are not lost on me. This was truely one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the privelavge of reading.
With my deepest reguards as I read through this thing a second time...

-Whimsical Mayhem
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 48 . 10/7/2013
*uglycry*
THIS IS LIKE SOME SICK TRAINWRECK.
ITS SO HORRIYING BUT I CANT STOP READING.
WHY CANT I STOOOPPPPP
The high points were freaking amazing, but then you hit that point where the shit hits the fan and I just DIED. INSIDE.
PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS END WELL.
OH GOD IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF THIS I CAN TAKE.
Can I love and hate this at the same time? Is that allowed?
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
This story is keeping me up at night, I swear.
I'm so happy with the set up, and then something terrible happens and it changes again.
I'm so scared something bad is going to happened to Donnie and Violet.
OHPLEAS LET THEM HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.
OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE.