Reviews for Let the Walls Come Down
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 55 . 10/7/2013
I did write this wonderful, insanely long reveiw ...
...but my kindle died from the ludicrous amount of time I spent actually reading your story.
How to put this in a way that is short and to the point...?
Just was wonderful. Worth the fear, and the worry and he ulcers that it gave me. Worth it eighty million times over. Your OCS were brilliant, beautiful, unique, and relatable. All the turtles were so in charcater, and so well portrayed. He references you made to everyday needy stuff...well I got all those. And it just made my time reading this story even better.
You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time, like riding a rollercoaster. The hills were large, and the downs were steep and terrifying. Sometimes all I wanted to do was stop reading this fic because I was so certain it was going to end badly. Bit I plowed through.
And you know what? When the ride ended, I really didn't wanna get off.
Your an amazing writer. Your deep meanings are not lost on me. This was truely one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the privelavge of reading.
With my deepest reguards as I read through this thing a second time...

-Whimsical Mayhem
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 48 . 10/7/2013
*uglycry*
THIS IS LIKE SOME SICK TRAINWRECK.
ITS SO HORRIYING BUT I CANT STOP READING.
WHY CANT I STOOOPPPPP
The high points were freaking amazing, but then you hit that point where the shit hits the fan and I just DIED. INSIDE.
PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS END WELL.
OH GOD IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF THIS I CAN TAKE.
Can I love and hate this at the same time? Is that allowed?
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
This story is keeping me up at night, I swear.
I'm so happy with the set up, and then something terrible happens and it changes again.
I'm so scared something bad is going to happened to Donnie and Violet.
OHPLEAS LET THEM HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.
OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE.
Turtlefan141 chapter 42 . 9/29/2013
I love this story!
Btw-it's T.C.R.I not T.G.R.I
Raphlover4519 chapter 55 . 7/30/2013
This book is my favorite I love it so much.I read it every day. You could be a professional if you wanted just like Violet!
Darth Malleus chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god, Violet and Tabitha, are so English, like, quoting Shakespeare and everything lol. It was a nice chapter compared to the sudden roller coaster mass car crash of the last few chapters. The turtles drunk, laughed my ass off at that.
LeoLover95 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Reading this story the second time and I still LOVE it!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Arsenic and Old Lace...huh...the comic book 'RUNAWAYS'
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
xD Tiny fists of Fury! I LOVE Mikey
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Lol, I forgot to comment on something on here. I have a good friend named Tabitha and I ALWAYS call her Tabby Cat xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
You know, if this was a manga it'd be pretty confusing, cause when ever they add show the main Love interest with the Hero/Heroine its almost the first cute guy/girl you meet or see in the manga xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Well, I have read other's stories where the guys will push away the girls they love to protect them. But I like this better, keeping em closer rather then pushing em away :)
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Wait, their tail? Really? How does that work? Is a normal turtle like that too?
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Okay, I feel sort of stupid. I didn't see a connection with the name VIOLETand the PURPLE bandanna wearing Donatello...

-_-;; I shame myself...
Guest chapter 55 . 5/20/2013
I've been through probably over 1k FF stories, and so far, right now you rank in the top ten of completed stories, in my books!

You are an amazing writer and I don't understand why this story dosn't have OVER 10k favorites. THIS is beyond me.

Dragon