Reviews for Worth It
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love that Jasper got to keep his ball it was so sweet that they all went out together and did fun things.

Was it worth it? YES, YES YES:)

Hehehe pissed off Edward feeling very sorry for himself. I love you Edward making your brother smile. But don't piss Carlisle off because you know what will happen...and did.:)

Brilliant story! I am so excited as I am reading your wicked stories and glad I found em. I have my bank holiday evening planned. *woo hoo*

Ruby.x
manateeprotector chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I know this story has been out a loooong time but thought I'd review anyway. It was good. I know some people feel you didn't know enough about the characters but I think you captured things well... especially for a short one shot. Only thing I would have liked was for the discipline scene to be written out, not just referred to.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I know this story is a couple of years old, but I just happened upon it. Maybe you're young and are learning, so a word of advice: don't write what you don't know. You didn't even read the books? Not even one? This was very disjointed and vague. I didn't care for it. Best of luck in the future in your other subject matters.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
funny!
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
These areas so cute you should definetly write more twilight and charmed
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Another really good story! Just love the title and the whole concept! Sometimes it's just worth it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
it was a good one shot thank you i like your stories thank you for writting
Mademioselle86 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
good set up I enjoyed it! maybe more details would make this story even better
Emma Beckham chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Clever premise.
beautywhispers chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
A little short to my liking, but still great! There really should be more discipline writers for twilight, eh?
lirio de amor chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Another good one!
annsteph chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
excellent, you really outdid yourself from the last story. I think you are one of the best that really knows your characters so well. All of them them get more real as each story gets told. You are truly gifted. Thanks for sharing these. Definetely look forward to more fanfiction contributions.
Your Lucky Star chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
might have been better if u read the book
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/28/2009