Reviews for Ricochet
Ilira chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
really cute :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i love Nick he was so cute i loved it:)
valele chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I don't know what you're talking about. That was freaking adorable. I totally wanna be one of those annoying reviewers and ask for part two. :P
A Heart on My Hand chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ha! I love how he's all silent, and she doing everything, even if he likes her too. It's so Nick and Stella. This one made me smile. I love your work.
kolirox chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
You've convinced me that Stella/Nick stories are amazing! It was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for opening my eyes to a wonderful pairing and the way you write is wonderful.
EvilEmmaEvans chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I don't see why you hate this story. I think it's really good and I can't wait to read more of it. You shouldn't be so down on yourself about your writing. It's a way of expressing yourself, and if you mention that you don't like your story, in the note after the chapter, then people might re-read it and not like it either. So, please, don't be so hard on yourself about your writing. It's really good and you should like it no matter what.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Nick being uncomfortable is so cute. I love this - especially Joe's 'then you should be out of bed' joke, which Nick apparently did not find as amusing as me. I'm glad you posted this - I hope you're well!

-Paige
lillynwonderland chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
heey so i hav just read some of your stories and i like them lots. the whole dynamic with stella works well with both nick and joe. cuz they have been friends for so long! it would be funny if they both went after stella. anyways great job

lillynwonderland
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I don't think many people could write Nick/Stella in a way I really like, but you definitely can. I love that she calls him Nicky. Great writing!
oddball15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really liked that. I'm not a huge Stella/Nick fan, but the way you write them makes me like it. And dude. You added Flenny. I love you for it. :)
CO.ZE.TY.OMI2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I'm sitting laughing and ranting to herself because I just so happened to find this story insanely hilarious. I had to read it with a 10 year old boy constantly asking what I was reading and I willed myself to not tell because it would have been odd for me to explain.

anyways, that is funny...flenny.
stealingheaven chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
What are you talking about? This was great (:

“Get out of my room. Any sane person is still asleep.”

“Which is why you should be out of bed.”

That part was great xD And Kevin too, with the whole "Who's Karma?" thing. Genius.

I loved the whole NickStella thing too. Great job! :D
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Adorable.

Simply adorable.

Wow, it's been so long since I've written a review! I feel like a kid who's returning home from college for the summer or something.

Despite what you say, I think this was a good story. Not your best. It seemed to me that the ending came a little too quickly, but aside from that, it was honestly better than probably 77% of the writing on the entire site.

This makes me want to write JONAS!

Always,

Lena
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
haha aww! i considered nick/stella on the bad day episode.. XD

anyways i thought it was really great...wow, one week...
talestoldbydeadfriends chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I've never thought of Nick/Stella, I kinda like it. I like how Stella just kinda take's control. You do a good character developement.