Reviews for Dudley Demented?
weasleyjumper chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Wow this is awesome! EchoDeltaNine said there was a boy on FanFiction, so I had to check the story out! Well done! This is amazing! I really hope you update soon and that Haley is ok :)
EchoDeltaNine chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I hate that damn werewolf. What a dickhead, but I'm glad that you included him. We only heard about what he did but never got an explicit description. Bravo! Keep writing!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh noooooo! The damn taboo word! This was an excellent chapter! I'm glad that Dudley finally grew some balls, though I think he may be a little too bold to be in character (though it's not a big deal). I think that the whole taboo business was also later in the year, but I like the way this has worked out! Lovely :)
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Gah! This is fantastic! I am so intrigued, and I can't wait to read the next chapters! (though I think they may have to wait until tomorrow). Regardless, this was pretty amazing, and I love the new attitude that Dudley has. One thing I noticed was that you didn't give much introduction for Dedalus and Hestia which confused me because I don't remember everything about the Dursleys leaving. So I would suggest a short recap to make that clearer. And the house-elf's speech was a bit off-at bit too proper, if you get my meaning, but otherwise this was excellent! I am anxious to read more!
Whiteling chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Yipe! They got most of the grown ups!

Wait a sec, if Vernon's there and dudley got away with Sierra... where'd they put Petunia?

Oh plz, plz update soon this is getting adventurous!
Whiteling chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Zoinks, he and he big mouth! This is getting good!

Awesome to see Dudley want to join in the fight but oh crud to the gruesome happenings!
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Yay an update! Everything seems to have gone to hell! Update soon!
sylvie-morose chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Yes, another chapter!

I'm so happy to see the Dursleys get a second chance; and I think that Dudley, already on his way to redemption in canon, deserves a bit more to his story. It would be nice to see Vernon in on it as well. I like seeing Fenrir here as well - such a ferocious character, and it's kind of cool, in a creepy way, to see him threaten this eleven year old girl.

I'm curious - I don't know how how dark you intend the story to go, but was Fenrir going to just kill Haley, or rape her, or infect her... What was his intention? This isn't a critique so much as my own curiosity.

I love your writing, and I hope you continue!
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I totally forgot about this, but I'm glad to get reacquainted. That seems to be an interesting situation to put Vernon in the same cell as a young witch.
Elizashizzle chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Hooray! I'm influential! :D

Amazing third chapter, pal. I'm waiting excitedly for the next. And small chunks of story are okay because these days it seems I don't have as much time for reading fanfiction. :)
Nabakza chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is interesting. I wonder where are the rest of the Muggles and Muggleborns? I hope you write more soon. You are very good. :)
sylvie-morose chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Wow.

Looks like Dudley's done a total 180, eh?

I've read both chapters, and I'm pleasantly surprised. I like the premise, but as criticism is concerned, perhaps Dudley's change is a bit abrupt?

He certainly retains a bit of the bravado with fighting the 'darkrobes', as he calls them. I like that, so perhaps his new outlook, isn't THAT abrupt.

Overall, good job!
silentword chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Great story! I've always wondered where the dursley's went and how they ended up. I loved Dudley fighting the death eater! *cheers on dudley* that was awesome.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I'm enjoying the story so far. Nice bit of action at the beginning. And I also like Dudley's emerging identity.
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh poor Justin! Great chapter...very intense. I really liked seeing Dudders stand up to Vernon. About time the boy developes a backbone instead of beating up on ten year olds. Very Cute!