Reviews for Sine Die
pendras cornielius chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
i laughed my ass off at peter being shot. why did she freak over a cd, then forget about it?

Walter creepin at Astrid from a window. its love
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I forgot how much of a cranky jerk Walter is in this story, and wool socks! yosh, after a year or two of asking for them for birthday, christmas, easter, any hoilday, i finally got mine. XD
pendras cornielius chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
THIS STORY CONFUSES THE HELL OUTTA ME. IS PETER WALTER OR IS HE JUST PETER THAT CAN POP BACK TO LIFE, IS WALTER WILLIAM OR IS WILLIAM EVEN IN THIS THING! this is so givwing me brain pain but gah damnit i love it. period, when are you going to start this one up again, i miss it, and the brain pain. *puppy dog eyes*
pendras cornielius chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
ow my brain hurts, i dont now whos who and whats what, the whole 'william/walter im not willaliam im walter omg he thinks you, Walter/Alexander yeah alexander awesome name' its making my brain melt and runn out my ears. but through all the pain staking confusion i love the story its awesome, though my fav part was the fire and walter/or who ever he is escaped the un escapable pins hehehe
LoyalistEternal chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
Frankly this chapter was far more exciting than the recent episode. What the hell does it mean Nina's William's User? Omg cliffhanger!
jindouji chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, I really like your beginning; very intriguing! I hope to read more soon.
LoyalistEternal chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
*cheers*

Oh man, I'm so stoked that Walter and Astrid are running off together. Can you imagine how much mayhem they could create together? And the fact that she demands being the one to burn the Lux? I died of happiness.

Though she really could have let Walter take some of the soaps first...
LoyalistEternal chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
I'm going to say it: I may have a bit of thing for Walter/Alexander.

and omg I love the thought of Liv and Astrid being strangers. I don't know why, but they have such an unusual chemistry that I adore.

ps, I'm never going to get tired of Astrid calling Walter "dill weed"
LoyalistEternal chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
Oh my god, the beginning is creepy! Perfectly creepy!

And I just have to say that the line about Charlie not being some easily impressed "backwoods, hick town sheriff" really struck a cord with me because it's so canon, but not only that, it's a detail that I think a lot of writers would have passed over.

I loved "seeing" Walter all bound up, singing, and pondering ways to kill the young man bring him dinner with that metal tray.

What a twist at the end!
Angela chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
It should be, "retrieve its contents" not constituents and "loosing" even more color from his face - should be "lose" even more color. Other than the typos, great start.
LoyalistEternal chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
I absolutely love the bantering in the jeep! It's cute that they're able to keep up with one another's wit.

And when Olivia said he smells like a salty mushroom made me do a double take! I've never quite heard a zombie being described like that!

Walter insisting Astrid slow down in her directions was hilarious as was her explanation of the mine. And calling him a dillweed made me giggle like an idiot.

However, the ending wasn't happy or funny :(
LoyalistEternal chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
lmao I can really picture Astrid sleeping-I mean "thinking"-on the job. But I'm srsly glad she's getting out of that hotel, especially if it's to help Walter in his sinister plans!
Ackerman chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Couldn't be bothered logging in lol - just had to say that I'm really, really loving this fic. It's so fast-paced and I'm loving your wry sense of humour that's evident in both dialogue and story. More asap please. I want to see how Olivia does fixing up Peter's bad leg ha!
LoyalistEternal chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
ooh, I love this chapter. I love all of them, but I love that the story is moving forward at the most perfect rate and it's fleshing out, in a bullet-in-the-brain sort of way :D
LoyalistEternal chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I'm going to be honest. I don't want to watch Season Two if it doesn't have waitress!Astrid, ear-kissing!September, boysenberry-syrup!Walter, head-with-a-hole!Peter, and small-town!Olivia.

Srsly, I love this story. It's an absolutely amazing AU.