Reviews for Guardian Ninja
Kagekitsonegal chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
,,,interesting
MetaCooper Epicness chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
*wails* WHERE DID YOU GO? Please come back... I'll be good...
I promise...
Naruto Uchiha Senju Ootsutsuki chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
The whole Guardian Angel Part is very cool. It would be cool to see some more of them.
Good Omens chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
...Dude, you have 25 reviews in all, the story was last updated in 2010 during January, you have it under complete yet there's no note of you abandoning the story and you said you'd update. So, my question will have to be; ...Where'd you go?

You also wrote that there's more chapters, where'd those go? D:
chibibunny7 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
update please
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/19/2011

I want to see Smoker join the Straw Hats, just because it would be funny.
Loocoforcoco-123 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
it id awesome

i love it hey can anyone tell me how to put stories please i got tons and i donnot know how to put it in the page or upload or something like that.

PS sorry for the spelling My first language is not english
Asuna144 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
That was really good! I love it! Hope you write more if your up to it!
eso es un S-E-C-R-E-T-O chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
puede que escriba en espaƱol, pero esta historia engancha sigue escribiendo please
Sanao chan chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Nice story . .

i like this, .
fluffydono chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
nice storyline, can't wait for more
Happy Hippee chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Sorry, I really like your story but Luffy and Zoro are kinda too powerful to early. Buggy was a small-timer when Luffy fought him and Luffy had some difficulty. Rasengan and sharingan are too powerful in the early chapters. Just a friendly suggestion. I like your story by the way D
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I love your story and I'm reading the Will of D its cool I love it.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
PLEASE write more!

*gives 100 cookies*

*gives 500 chocolate bars*

And as for the reveiw;

I LOVED it! Usually I don't read many One Piece/Naruto crossovers but both my brother and I REALLY would like to know what happens next! Are all the 14 that were left going to become angels? Or are all the Rookie 12 going to be angels?

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
bookishangel chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I've already read Will of The D, too. It's great except for the LuNa. I don't like that couple. Besides that, update soon? Pretty please?