Reviews for A Hero's Melencholy
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 3/30
Interesting idea. Kinda sad, though, after all Harry will always die for earth and Salazar will always wait for him...
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
ragdoll.scarred chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
God you are just brilliant. I love you and everything you write. Your stories are so surreal, some are dark and twisted, others simply twisted, but you are one of the only writers who consistently shocks me every time. You are repetitive or cliche. You make my heart beat and my brain whirl. I consider it one of my greatest finds, having found your page amongst the billions.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
the idea of harry being the earth's martyr - forever dying and being reborn like a phoenix is absolutely brilliant! i also love how harry affected hogwarts' history so much - it was hilarious finding out that harry unintentionally named hogwarts and the chamber of secrets. it was also very sweet that harry is the reason salazar left hogwarts. i absolutely adore this pairing as well and the line by salazar: "The good thing about this arrangement is that...I get to take your virginity over and over again." had me swooning. loved it!
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting concept. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
A really really good fanfic
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
nice nice nice nice

love this one!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I am currently in love with Sal/Harry stories...i love this one too...good job! Keep it up!
The View From Up Here chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awww, that was soo, for a lack of a better word, cute! It was way different from anything I have read so far, and believe me I have read a fair amount! -
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Really nice story...but why does Harry keep on dying and Salazar keep on living? Still it is a good story.
Slygirl50 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was a really interesting story. Im glad I decided to read it! A job well done. :)
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Interesting...*ponders*
Vamprisslizy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it! Thank you so much! It was the best that i have read!