Reviews for Snake Spies
sabichou chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Its funny ! I can imagine a hot harem with HP/SS/SS/LM/DM/BZ god I begin very well my day thanks to you lol
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Poor "Innocent " Draco ! knowing his fathers a "bottom" -snickers-
hiyapapaya chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Marcus is my fav! even if he does have jacked up teeth...
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
O.O Love it!
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm loving your stories, but they seem to end a little bit too soon, that or I like stories with lots of backstory and nice knots... :-D
Icce chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I liked it. would you please write more. sure there are a couple of grammar issues, but I'm sure that if you read your story again you will see them. Overall I liked the fic, you made Harry sweet enough that I don't mind that he gives himself to X amount of people.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lmao, "you're kinda creepy, you know."
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ooh. I like the whole Flint thing :D:D I want MORE DAMNIT MROE! You made my day with this, BTW
Kyuu Namikaze chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
slightly disturbed, yet highly intrigued... i believe you may or may not have just sold me on pairings other then Harry/YoungSirius or Harry/Draco :O

congrats on the awesome work! ;)

- Kyuu xoxo
Katielorraine chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really like this story, but i think it went to fast! I think that you should have made this longer, chapters maybe? And i also i notice some spelling errors, dont worry though, happens to the best of us! Other than that i really liked your story... i cant help but think Harry is a Slythrin Slut? lol. I love how he was like "I love sex." So out in the open.

Im wondering if i could write a story based off of this. As i read this i had so many thoughts in my head. I will give you credit for the wonderful idea!

Ski Domo ;*

deactivated.ameths chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
it will be interesting if you to do either a prequel or sequel to this... _ fascinating ;)
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
really cute thank you
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
way to funny! i loved it
ShadowLore chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Would there happen to be a sequel? I really did like it it was very cute :) Also I never thought he'd end up with so many but the people he did are a good setup
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009