Reviews for Scars of Ink and Flame
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow, that was beautiful and deep. I never go for all-human fics, but this was really good and it inspired me.
geosordino chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Powerful.
Pabot chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Beautiful.
SaphireBlueEyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
beautiful!
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'd always love about reading about these two. the pairing in itself is full of angst. Twilight just sugar-coats it into some b.s. vampire romance... :p

i love reading your work. its filled with so much description and vivid detailing. I'm in awe.

qick question though: I don't have a beta for my work and I'd really really like one

.. could you do the honors?
izziey chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
again, i am not sure how it is that i haven't read your earlier stories. someone rec'ed ruins and i fell hard for your writing; i am grateful that there are some gems that i can go back and read.
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was really beautiful.
AmberStar63 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Such a beautiful talent you have.
obsmama chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love me a good AXJ they have a unbelievable love story as well and it's not done justice often but here it was moving and I love the angsty Tattward entries have not read many like that and these were moving and made my heart flutter thanks for sharing with us U sick of me yet lol!
purringtiger chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
What a wonderful story. I loved it! Love and Hope and faith spring from pain and hurt and despair. Beautiful!
kitty j chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oh, Missy Grey,

Now you have me in tears. Such pain, and loss, and redemption. So much more than I can say.

Thank you, again.

kitty j
lookrightlookleft chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
One word. Perfection.
MissAlexM chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Awwww that was like sooo sweet but damnn it made me sad.:(

That was an amazing one shot.

Great, great job.
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Just amazing...simple as that.
o2b18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Reading this fic is like watching a sun rise after a stormy night.