Reviews for Scars of Ink and Flame
ze yellow dahlia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was something I had been meaning to read, but couldn't seem to find the time for. The most foolish thing I've done as of late. Alice and Jasper, scarred and broken, and then fixed by a gift called Hope, made me want to repair something of my own. It was a literary delight, full of angst and pain, but the most beautiful thing I've read in ages. I adore this.
CloseAcct chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I've never voted before but this really made me sad that I missed the cut off, i would have made the effort! This was beautiful, sad but full of hope and love. I would imagine this would be Alice and Jasper had they been human. okay im going to get a tissue, cuz im crying again! thanks for sharing!
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, very emotional but truly amazing and touching. You certainly have a way with words.

xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was so good! I loved it!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very beautiful I love J/A storie
beholdeneyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
WOW. i love this one shot, and normally i dont read one shots, but im a sucked for tattoos/piercings cullens. i especially love that this focuses on Alice and Jasper, theyre one of my favorite couples in the saga, and they dont get enough love in the fanfiction community.

your writing is amazing, i only hope if/when i publish my ff it comes out this great!
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Fantastic one-shot. Truly heart-wrenching and beautiful.
Treadora chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Enjoyed this one too. This might be the first Jasper/Alice one-shot I've read! I know it's the first one I've read that mention soldiers, surprisingly. Thanks for sharing!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
iit was SOO gOOd&GREAT!

daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely loved this. Beautiful is the only way I can describe it. It brought tears to my eyes. The way you write is incredible, it just pulled me right in. You have a gift.

I love how for every one of Jasper's imperfections, Alice has a tattoo in the same spot. Then near the end, he gets a tattoo to match her scar. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

I love so many lines and I'd list them all but I'm sure they've already been mentioned. Besides, I'd end up quoting the whole story anyways. So, again I'll just say that I found it to be so beautiful, poetic, sad and incredibly sweet.

Alana25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was beautifully sad and happy all at the same time. Lovely.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved this one-shot. Loved that Jasper and the future were one in the same. Very touching.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great job, really loved the angst in it. I love how Jasper was Alice's future and how you slowly told Jasper's story of his scars. Great job.
wearealllost chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
really beautiful :)
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I just kept whispering his name, because he and the future were one and the same.

I loved this. Thanks for sharing your talent.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »