Reviews for Scars of Ink and Flame
AliceinAngst chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Love it. This was erotic, passionate, and pain wrapped into one.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Amazing story. :)
annakouklitsa chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great story. Touched my heart.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I imagine it brings so much angst because someone ready to commit ink to their skin should have something meaningful to write.
sleepyjo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Incredible. A beautiful, if painful, vision.
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ah, so well written, gave me chills. Sorry I didn't read in time to vote - but I would have! Now you need to do Jasper's side... just saying.. just an idea! WOW wonderful.
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I haven't read very many A/J stories, well none really, but I think I just might after reading this. This was remarkable. The mirroring these two did, was phenomenal. They weren't opposites, they were one and the same. I loved how when their daughter was born, Jasper knew in order to keep the balance he needed to have a matching scar. The imagery, especially towards the beginning was so intense. Fantastic job.
letmesign chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Your stories are so beautifully folded, like a long swatch of smooth silk, wound gorgeously to make something lovely. I can't imagine being in your head and finding the words that you do, but I envy that ability. This was absolute magnificence, and I can see why every one of the judges adored it. It is something completely unique and eloquent, but not overdone or reaching for something that isn't there. The characters are honest, the words are perfect, and the flow is smooth. One of the best one shots I've read. Sheer poetry.
Fernsfairie chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Good story. :p Alice and Jasper make a beautiful couple, no matter how they are put together.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow. This was a beautiful story wrapped up in a quickie one-shot. It felt so raw and emotional. My favorite line was: "Rib, rib, metal, heart." I think this was very well-written, except Alice needed a body covered in tattoos - I am picturing too much uninked flesh.
bastetsnb chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
haunting and beautiful, leaves me with hope as well
silvertwilighdude chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
sorry,i wasn't on time to vote and im really sorry this one shot was amazing love it every bit of it
AGobsessed chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i dont posess the beautiful prose you so obviously do, but god i wish i did, if for no other reason than to express how lovely this little story is.

angst is gorgeous when done right, and love, you do it proud.

Lovely, sincere, true, real, grit, gut-wrenching, divine.

Your visuals were perfect. I imagined them on film, shot in dark places.

I adored it.

and now im off to read your others...
songirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Touching, beautiful. Poetic in it's pain.

Lovely writing my Lady.

xxox

songirl
MrsMcCoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This gave my chills chills. Amazingly well done. Just wow. Keep it up, you have the gift.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »