Reviews for Scars of Ink and Flame
kpatches007 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow! That was written so well! I was pulled in to that world. It was awesome!
RockinWriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This.

Is.

Awesome.

Basically.
jenpall chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Beautiful! I love it! ;-)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Absolutely beautiful
marillashirley chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this was beautiful. i never really click with j/a fics but this is just...sweet. and sad. and hopeful
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
great job very well done
Lee723 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I may be a hardcore Edward and bella Fan but i do have a soft spot For Jasper and Alice. This was angsty good!

Fav Lines - When my lips brushed his I saw my future. I saw our lives spread out before us in long years twisted on languorous sheets. I saw days that could be filled with hope.

I just kept whispering his name, because he and the future were one and the same.

I remembered nothing. Not even my name.

Fortunately Jasper lent me his.

He touched my future. He touched my breast. He touched my heart. And for me he was all three.

Hell I fricking Love your Jasper. Mind blowing.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Lovely, beautifully written, poignant, and ultimately joyful.

Your writing style is breathtaking, really.

Absolutely loved it.
Mrs.TheKing chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Amazing! Never stop writing, your words are so important.
justbri chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*sigh* I can finally fangirl the shit outta this story.

You, my dear, have an amazing gift. The way your words just sort of wrap around my mind is so...I dunno...fucking awesome? That totally dumbs it down, but you get what I mean.

You evoke such emotions from your readers. I rarely cry in fics and I think you made me cry in two out of the three of your entries.

And the sad thing? I don't even LIKE Alice/Jasper fics!

Amazing, amazing job. Congrats, bb!

Bri
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow...magical. I love the idea of the scars/tats/piercings. It's gorgeous. And then the c-section. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for putting this out there. I'm so happy to have read it!
Mmsimpy09 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Let me start with WOW! This is incredible. You are so talented with your writing. This was heartbreaking at times but I just simply love it! I have to say it is by far the best Jasper Alice one shot I have read and I hope you win the contest with this because it deserves it. Wow, still can't get over how amazing this is. Again WOW!

Megan
coxie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was wonderful. I loved the healing that took place between these two broken people. The end made me cry after Hope came and the tattoo done on Jasper.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Very well written & something a little different. Thank you, good luck in the competition
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I don't know how I missed this one, but it's amazing!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »