Reviews for Scars of Ink and Flame
karen chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was so emotional and amazing! great job. (love) J/A
LizE7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love Alice and Jasper, your story is amazing.
bmango chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well, this takes the whole equally scarred A/J to a whole new level. I love how this is a realistic AH version of how they were and how they met. I like an Alice that has risen from her past and is not perpetually bubbly and flighty like most AH. Of your 3 entries this one has the most happy ending - although OtTLoHS has an HEA there's just too much heartache in the middle. Your writing style is captivating and I will continue to read anything you write. -b
StylinDa chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story rocks. It soo emotional and angst. Brillant :)
shescardinal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ugh, the angst and beauty.

I loved this line.

When my lips brushed his I saw my future. I saw our lives spread out before us in long years twisted on languorous sheets. I saw days that could be filled with hope.

Gorgeous lady, just gorgeous.
MCat337 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
it's hard for me to get interested in an alice and jasper story, usually. but i really liked this. it was mysterious and still appealing. i like how you explained things, like her short hair, it was interesting. and it was darkly romantic.

good story
babyot chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was incredibly moving and dark but passionate and loving at the same time. I have been enamored by your words in your other one shots and thank you infinitely for another. Alice and Jasper were so much more for me in canon than they are usually portrayed in fanfic, and you capture much of that depth here. I was moved by the ending and the Alice Hope Future as well as the continued worship of each other, including the broken bits. I can't wait to start you new fic.
snozzberryfaery chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I have no words except BEAUTIFUL, and thank you. :)
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow this is beautiful. really good.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow. Kind of spooky, but still sweet. Like a romantic ghost story.

It makes you believe that anyone and everyone can get a happy ever after.
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
'We built new lives on the scars of old ones'. That is truely beautiful. I felt the emotion in this story and almost believed it to be real. Bravo and thank you JPL
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
*WIPES TEAR*

well i guess you knew you were going to make people cry and belive me you really made me cry

it was such a heartbreking story but at the same time the opositte too

i really enjoyed it

: )
lostsince011711 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I wouldn't appreciate the beauty and goodness in the world without the drama and angst. At the risk of sounding emo, your words pull me deep down, swirl me around and leave me breathless. You continue to amaze me.
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ugh I totally cried at the end. Beautiful!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6