Reviews for What The Transformers Thought Of Transformers 07
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 1 . 1/24
Awesome!
Awesomo3000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
XD As a G1 fan and a guy who finds the movies to be guilty pleasures, I could TOTALLY see this happening!
emzydatffan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
XD I LOVE IT!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
OMG. So hilarious! Loved the way you portrayed these characters here. I laughed out several times while reading this story because everything described here was incredibly funny. Amazing work!
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Omg, perfection
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
rotfl. How had I missed this! Better late than never :D
zrexheartz chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
hahah loved this!
Starcee138 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i havent laughed that hard in forever! OMG this had me almost rolling on the floor at so many places- hell, i laughed at every single line. one of my favorites was "and? i wont really give a damn, will i? ill be dead." Awesome job with this fic i loved every second of it!
surxi25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lol, I loved how you criticized the movie, MST3K style! As much as I "liked" the movie, you can't ignore the plot holes and the huge OOCness. And I'll never forgive Bay for Doritoscream. Never.

Nice work!
Autobot Trapjaw chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Holy crap, HILARIOUS! Best TF one shot I have EVER read!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMP! This is soooooooooooo funny! You writ eso well by the way!
Top Kicker chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i laughed so hard that cryed!

and at least some one else besides me noticed how that decepticon grabbed optimus's aft!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
umm not particularly funny except in the parody type way. Though it had its moments.
Antagonists-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Remember that part where Optimus threw himself at the screen to cover his face and Ironhide almost overloaded when he saw his guns? I laughed for a good six minutes at that. You made my day, and for that, I thank you.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh my effing god...I was laughing at so many different points of this short 'fic. You pointed out a lot of what others have, but you made it down-right hilarious. I still like the Movie-verse, too, but G1 will always hold a special place in my heart.

This was insanely amusing. I had a good laugh.

Good job. :)