Reviews for Akatsuki's Little Girl
Snowstormjinx chapter 12 . 1/10
More know
kutone311 chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
YES. YES, I WANT YOU TO FINISH THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART. IT WOULD BE SUCH A SHAME TO SIMPLY SPOIL IT IN A COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS AND THEN LET IT END LIKE THAT.

WHY ARE WE TYPING IN ALL CAPS?!
jazz007j chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Well I really liked reading this. Hopefully you can just summarize it all for us yeah?
Teyona chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Ugh it's so frustrating not knowing what's going to happen! Please just spoil it I need to know!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Please dont ditch this story this is one of the fan fics i really like cuz things are actually turning out the way i want them to so please update. If its too troublesome you can just wrap it up in a few chapters. Please? Pretty please?
COCO-HIME chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Died...DIED! No,No,NO! PLeaseeeeeeee Continue! I will give you my first born child. In other words your story is awesome! And i would do anything for you to continue it!
Chestnut chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
Try and get the next chapter out
I really like the story? I don't know what to call it
Chestnut chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
Please continue
Sexly sango chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
cant wait to see what happens next yeahhh
hama431 chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
Update
PhantomAvenger chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
SPOIL THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF IT!
Hannipan chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
I hope your love for fanfiction comes back, it's a great plot, but I wouldn't want you to rush the ending into a quick summary. I'll let my imagination make up my own ending :)
Ally chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
PLEEEASSEEEE!
KEEP WRTING I LOOOVEEEEE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Wow.I really liked it. It was interesting and nice... You always make more, please.
Elyssa Yazid chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I don't really care about details. It was a fun thing to read. Amazingly I liked the background humor. Very nice, I must say.