Reviews for Family
LiveLaughLove102 chapter 1 . 9/27
Please make a sequel this was awesome
Simsillian Potter chapter 1 . 4/24
Think you could expand this story some more.
mayawene chapter 1 . 4/15
wow merci pour cette histoire
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 1/27
That was several layers of weird, but inveresting nonetheless.
Merlenyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Interesting... kinda sad that whatever sequel you had planned for this story hasn't become a reality yet, but I suppose there's always that hopeful "someday" to look forward too. :) It'd be rather hilarious to see Logan trying to court Harry who seems to not like him, and Kurt trying to protect his brother from the other Alpha... XD
Dai-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
So cute. I loved the Harry and Nightcrawler brother bits. The Alpha parts confused me a little but it was still good. ;)
bookwormy3babifina103 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Me likey
Choices Accepted chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Great story. Very engaging and well written as well. Looking forward to the sequel :)
LadyFancy69 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I love this story so much. I know that its been years since you postponed this story and that indicates that it's abandoned. I just hope you do continue it because i would definitely read it. Also, i would like to let you know that you are an amazing writer. Your story and plot is fantastic.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Nawww that was real good, is it really only a oneshot?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
What an interesting idea. I like it!
I hope you continue.
SecretSpells chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Love it! Hope you write the sequel soon.
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
wow! I love this story! I hope that you would add to it and not make it a one shot. Would love to see how Harry is able to help Jean and Rogue with control of their powers. What Magneto will do when he finds out that Harry is not a Mutant but a Wizard. How Harry will respond to having Logan as a suitor? I am sure that Scott will be over the moon since that would mean that Logan would leave his girl alone. anyway cute story, loved it.