Reviews for Family
graceless dance chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love a good fanfic with pack mentality!

I can't wait to find out more. Logan seems like he will have trouble with Kurt, and I look forward to seeing how you manage to get Harry and someone (Logan?) together with a protective Alpha looking after him. 3 Needless to say but ~ Please update~
redrraine chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I'm so glad your making a sequal to this! I love the interactions between Harry and Kurt and how there relationship grew. And I loved the hint of LoganHarry at the end - one of my favourite pairings! I wonder if Harry can help Jean and Rougue, and how he would manage that. Overall I loved it and I really can't wait for the sequal (eventhough it won't be until next year).
Von chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Well, considering 'Alpha' stuff makes me cringe, this was really good! :D

Different, interesting. I like the idea of Nightcrawler and Harry being close.
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow. I really like this. It's adorable. Can't wait to see more.

Would write more but I have to run before the cheesesticks are gone.
Akanami no Kiku chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I senes war coming between Kurt and Loan.
themightyri chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is super cool. I like it, please write more soon!
FEARMEfrancis chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Will you be making another to this story? I really like this story, and I would love to read more into it.
Tuuna chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Yaay :D:D a sequel :D:D
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Interesting... It moves very fast... gets to the action right away... I LIKE THAT. Awesome idea!
Slavaskia chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I almost squeed when I thought that Kurt and Harry might be a couple, but this is just as good. I can only imagine the headache Harry will get from dealing with two territorial Alphas.
midnight-raven-wing chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
so cool! i barely find any stories like this anywhere. cant wait to read more from you!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is an interesting story, but you switched tenses in the middle. Very distracting, particularly the annoying present tense.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
darklightgirl16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
yay u gotta love logan/harry pairings not many of them i like this story and i look forward towards the next chapter )
Lady Ryou chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
heygreat story, plez if you make a squel you should make harry have a angius form
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »