Reviews for Family
Slavaskia chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I almost squeed when I thought that Kurt and Harry might be a couple, but this is just as good. I can only imagine the headache Harry will get from dealing with two territorial Alphas.
midnight-raven-wing chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
so cool! i barely find any stories like this anywhere. cant wait to read more from you!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is an interesting story, but you switched tenses in the middle. Very distracting, particularly the annoying present tense.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LOVE THIS! SEQUAL PLEASE!
darklightgirl16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
yay u gotta love logan/harry pairings not many of them i like this story and i look forward towards the next chapter )
Lady Ryou chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
heygreat story, plez if you make a squel you should make harry have a angius form
Lady-Bloodrose chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I LOVE IT!
minorly-crazy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this story is absolutely amazing please update soon (i believe i alsoo commented on as well to express my love of your stories!)

keep up the good work you get a new fan

lots o' luv

M-C
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
NEXT YEAR IS TOO LONG FOR A SEQUEL!
SG-1agnus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Please write sequel or more parts of this story. I liked very much and I would like to read more. You wrote that is pre-slash but not Harry and Kurt. You left us hanging with that. That story is to interesting to left so unfinished.
Emerald Falcon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS THOUGH I WISH YOU HAD ADDED MORE BROTHERLY LOVE YOU KNOW EXTENDED THE WORK OF ALPHA TO HIS PACK MATE. i DO SO HOPE THE SEQUAL HAS SOME ALPHA ON ALPHA FIGHTING LOL THE PROVING OF HOW LOGAN WILL HAVE TP PROVE HIMSELF TO KURT INORDER TO COURT HARRY. AWESOME STORY I WANT MORE LOL.

PS

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I USE THEM AT WORK.
blackkitty13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
freaking awesome story! please continue asap. in the meantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
AWE i TOTALLY LOVE IT :)
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
You should totally definitely without a doubt make a sequel or continue this in some way! Please please please! It is absolutely amazing. I love it with all my heart... well a lot of it anyways... fine the black hole that fills the space where my heart would be, happy?

Much love and thanks

~Kitz
basiln chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
nice. glad there will be a sequel
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »