Reviews for Family
minorly-crazy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this story is absolutely amazing please update soon (i believe i alsoo commented on as well to express my love of your stories!)

keep up the good work you get a new fan

lots o' luv

M-C
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
NEXT YEAR IS TOO LONG FOR A SEQUEL!
SG-1agnus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Please write sequel or more parts of this story. I liked very much and I would like to read more. You wrote that is pre-slash but not Harry and Kurt. You left us hanging with that. That story is to interesting to left so unfinished.
Emerald Falcon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS THOUGH I WISH YOU HAD ADDED MORE BROTHERLY LOVE YOU KNOW EXTENDED THE WORK OF ALPHA TO HIS PACK MATE. i DO SO HOPE THE SEQUAL HAS SOME ALPHA ON ALPHA FIGHTING LOL THE PROVING OF HOW LOGAN WILL HAVE TP PROVE HIMSELF TO KURT INORDER TO COURT HARRY. AWESOME STORY I WANT MORE LOL.

PS

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I USE THEM AT WORK.
blackkitty13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
freaking awesome story! please continue asap. in the meantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
AWE i TOTALLY LOVE IT :)
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
You should totally definitely without a doubt make a sequel or continue this in some way! Please please please! It is absolutely amazing. I love it with all my heart... well a lot of it anyways... fine the black hole that fills the space where my heart would be, happy?

Much love and thanks

~Kitz
basiln chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
nice. glad there will be a sequel
IcyAri chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I agree with Siludia. i would very much like to see this continued.
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Great Story! ...but how awful that we might have to wait for so long for a sequel! *sniff*
TehOpheliac chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
HEE! THIS IS REALLY REALLY CUTE AND ADORABLE. I LOVE IT AND AM MOST DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL... EVEN IF IT DID FEEL A LITTLE BIT RUSHED. :3

(ALSO, THE CAPS LOCK BROKE OFF MY LAPTOP- THAT'S WHY I'M WRITING IN CAPS.)
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
interesting
Pcyce chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was a rather interesting story. I liked it very much. Why don't you continue it in a different story or make a sequel? It's the same thing I suppose. The ending was like an unintentional cliff-hanger. It makes you wonder what might happen between Logan and Harry and of course what Kurt's reaction would be. I think that you should continue it somewhere or write an epilogue or something because it's not just a piece you can stick in to the original story, seeing as it's a crossover. So I really think you should give a definite ending somewhere. Other than that, it was a wonderful story and I hope you continue writing and uploading stories on to the site.
Siludia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I would love to see more of this - it was excellent - brilliantly written & excellently slotted into the already existing plotline
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This really does have a lot of promise to be a rather interesting series of events. I can't wait until you post the sequel.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »