Reviews for Family
BlueSolaris chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Really liked this one-shot. And I hope to see the sequal up. The story wasn't very origninal, but the bond with nightcrawler is. please pair Harry up with Gambit.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
loved it! Please write a sequel!
Teddy-Bear-Be-Mine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love this idea! It's fantastic! I wish I could find more like it, but I can't. So props to you on something original! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow. You might not think it's a work of literary genius but I still loved it! Harry and Kurt as brothers is awesome and I adored the bit in the end with Harry winning himself a suitor in Logan. I'd love to see you continue this story (I think this oneshot is definitely worth a sequel) or maybe create another Harry Potter & X-Men crossover. I mean your oneshot was awesome - I can just imagine how completely wicked a full-length story would turn out!
Keitsu chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
At this point, I'm gonna SQ!UE and hope there will be more of this XDXD Please!

a very RARE pairing (i hope). nicely done.
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
very very good. oh please say there is going to be a sequel! the ending just screams for it.
obsessive53 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel to this. u left it with so many holes and me with so many questions. i already saw a review for this story with all my questions listed so i wouldnt poss them again. and i no u feel like no one will like a sequel but there are alot of people that would read one. especially if it turned out to be a logan/harry story. so anyway please please please write a sequel.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
cool
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cool. I like it, it's different. Definitely makes you think.
Cara Berger chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like this concept a lot! I know you said you probably won't write a sequel unless you get requests, so this is me requesting. I've always liked weird pairings, and while the logan/harry one isn't new, Harry's relationship with Kurt is and I really like the dynamics of their relationship. I think it would be really interesting if you explored this idea more, and I really like the idea of a HP/x-men crossover where Harry doesn't fall into bed with Logan right away. Anyway, great idea. Hope you write more.
MyDearGoddessofthemoonandsun chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hi! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this story! Will harry get together with Logan? Will kurt let them? Will you show how wolverine went from liking jean to harry? Will jean take harry's advice? Will rouge finally get her powers under control? Will kurt find someone just for him? Will there pack grow? Will anyone else find out that harry is not a mutant? Please make a sequel !

Thnx for writing this!

Bye!
Iced tears chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This story it amazing! if it's not to much work I beg you to please write a sequal. I didn't see one on you're page. but this is really good.
swdrone chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Not bad. Rather abrupt in style but not surprising in an experiment. I am interested in seeing the fireworks of Logan courting Harry. *snicker*
Phoenixya chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hey, are you planning on a sequel to that?
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. This is a good one! Are you going to make a sequel for this?
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »