Reviews for Family
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cool. I like it, it's different. Definitely makes you think.
Cara Berger chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like this concept a lot! I know you said you probably won't write a sequel unless you get requests, so this is me requesting. I've always liked weird pairings, and while the logan/harry one isn't new, Harry's relationship with Kurt is and I really like the dynamics of their relationship. I think it would be really interesting if you explored this idea more, and I really like the idea of a HP/x-men crossover where Harry doesn't fall into bed with Logan right away. Anyway, great idea. Hope you write more.
MyDearGoddessofthemoonandsun chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hi! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this story! Will harry get together with Logan? Will kurt let them? Will you show how wolverine went from liking jean to harry? Will jean take harry's advice? Will rouge finally get her powers under control? Will kurt find someone just for him? Will there pack grow? Will anyone else find out that harry is not a mutant? Please make a sequel !

Thnx for writing this!

Bye!
Iced tears chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This story it amazing! if it's not to much work I beg you to please write a sequal. I didn't see one on you're page. but this is really good.
swdrone chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Not bad. Rather abrupt in style but not surprising in an experiment. I am interested in seeing the fireworks of Logan courting Harry. *snicker*
Phoenixya chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hey, are you planning on a sequel to that?
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. This is a good one! Are you going to make a sequel for this?
almatari chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was fun! I liked the alpha dynamic thing that is going on and how close Kurt and Harry are. I really love Harry/Logan and there really isn't enough out there. Is there a sequel planned?
LadySerenity0000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I hope you think about adding more to this story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Stephfunky chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my gosh - I would love a sequal! . This was very good and I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see Kurt in a different setting than the usual 'freakish background character' role he's usually thrown into.
Nomma chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Now /that/ was interesting. One can only hope that it's continued.
Leentje chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
ver good

post soon

bye bye
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
:) great start, can't wait for more, update ASAP
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
it is different from what i've seen but a good different. i liked it.
larienblack chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Amé tu historia, no puedo escribir ingles, pero puedo leerlo ( extraño no?)

Aún así no pude evitar dejar un review aunque fuera en español. Me gusta tu redacción, como los personajes interactuan entre si.

Y si, tambien quedé con ganas de una secuela de este fanfic, tienes una idea bastante buena para trabajarla y sería un desperdicio no hacerlo, sinceramente.

Saludos