Reviews for Tough Is An Understatement
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I seriously hate you for not updating this story. I totally enjoying it and it was the one t-rated fanfictions. I wish you had enough time in your life to come back and care about fanfiction again.

This seriously sucks. I waited for 4 years for an update and still nothing
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
why. did. it. end. there? you killed me. you fucking killed me! omygod . i cant belive you. you. have. got. to finish. it. now. please. please. please. please. please. please. pleaase. please. . please. pleaase. .pleaaase?
your biggest fan!
Mr.Potter- The Stag chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
plzzzzzzzzzz update soon enough becoz i want to see how bella reacts when she gets to know edward feelings...plzz update sooonnnnnnnnnnn!1
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
awesome..!
Madjestic chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
I have to know if you will ever add more of this, because I am completely in love with it! Its just perfect, flawless from start to finish and I love everything about it. The plot, the characters, the way you've written it. I just think its brilliant beyond belief and I'd be thrilled if could tell me if you have any more plans for it or not :D
Julia chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
This is a great story. I hope you finish it. I would really like to read the rest of it.
Left Alone Inside chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
It was me, who wrote the apology. As you might know, you can't review twice for a chapter, so I didn't sign in. I felt like what I was saying might be taken as rude. And what I say I mean with the best intentions, and I am so glad you see that. Some people can be really emotional with criticism, even myself. With this I just want to say, take your time. Get your other story done, that way it will be easier to think about this story, when you don't have to worry about another story. Once again thank you for understanding! (:
MelissaaOH chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
heyhey "Renny" :)
I apologize chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
I am so sorry for some of my reviews, I wasn't nice to you and that is my fault. But I want you to know, I really do enjoy this story. Atlas, I am only human, and I could only do better and not be so harsh. I do know how it is to write a story and a person just poimts out all the errors. It really hurts, and I wasn't in the right state of mind. I hope you update soon and I really want you to know, I wasn't trying to be mean in my reviews. Please forgive me, and you won't be sorry. (:
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
I'm a complete fail :/ I say 'yeah i'll read it in a min'... a month later, she reads it! I don't even have an excuse, I've had NOTHING to do, sorry *heart*

"it's such a short and crappy chapter"

You are way too modest CRAPPY? It's FAR from crappy Renny!

I LOVED this chaprer, it was so beautiful! He lovveeees her :)))

Awwwh I'm glad he's finally come to his senses :) but will Bella? She's some crazy little girl lmao she will probably STILL be in denial :p I love this story, and I love youuuuu :))

I'm gonna attempt to write CIE tonight :OO (she says...) lmao
Left Alone Inside chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
Oh my turkey burger! I can't wait for the update! Better be soon! But I understand if you don't, with writer's block and all. I can't even start to explain what this story I doing to my emotions.
yay chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
keep going please! great story!
Left Alone Inside chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Okay, so your writting sucked this time. Get idea with Jacob and all. But one minute you are using past tense and the next you are using present. It was really annoying. Also some of the stuff you wrote repeated itself, as well as it being very unclear. Like with the window and the tree/ birds. I am sorry, I just don't think this is your best work. But all in all I liked it and we are all human. (: Again, sorry.
Left Alone Inside chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I just wanted to say a pick up line that I love. "I put the S-T-D in stud all I need is 'u'." Hahaha...yeah. But I think Bella should go to the shelter and apologize to Edward. But atlast she won't, I have a feeling on that. With I don't know what to think. Maybe he saw/heard the fight threw a video camera. In my school there are so many cameras. Or maybe someone from the yearbook staff saw what happened. Hmmm...makes you think. Great job!