Reviews for Tough Is An Understatement
Left Alone Inside chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
"The minute they meet the wrath of Stanley, they'll try and pounce on me." Who is Stanley? I loved this chapter! Good work!
Left Alone Inside chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I think you did a great job explaining what he was feeling in the story. You didn't need to explain it again at the end (Although, it might be helpful to others.) I don't know if you changed the title but I thought the title could be "Tougher Than Love" Hahaha I don't know... Good job and I will be reading the rest!
Twilightaddict chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Love the story so far. I hope that you will be able to take this story off of hiatus soon.
GreenEyes555 chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
hey, it's not crap! alright it's a bit annoying having to wait months for the chapters, but at least we can finally see that edward has seen the light and admitted that he loves bella :)

really good chapter, i can't wait for the next update.

good luck

xoxo

-GreenEyes555
animal8 chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Brilliant! This was fantastic! Absolutely loved how original and unexpected this chapter was. Very unique way for Edward to realise that he loves Bella; I definitely was not expecting it to happen this way. Fabulous work on this. Really looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens now, especially how Edward reacts towards Bella now that he knows how he feels ;D. Absolutely cannot wait for more. Please, update soon! ;)
LittleLionWoman chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
AHHH this story is adorable! keep writing and I'll keep reading! please and thank you!
takakiriko chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
This is a great story! Love this chapter. The food fight last chapter was hilarious,too. Update soon!(:
fdaleny214 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
Finally he comes to his senses saying he loves her
mee chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
hey! what happened to the story? will you keep writing? pleaseee
heyhey chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
Heyyy! whats up with you? you havent updated for sooo long... and this is such a great story! please keep it up as soon as you can, I cant wait to see what happens with Bella and Edward!
Shinx1912 chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
greatr chapter loved the end cant wait for the next one
heya chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
That is so EVIL, how could you just leave it there : . Great job this story is really becoming great, keep it up, can't wait until the next chapters :).
GreenEyes555 chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
ah

you can't just leave me hanging like this!

are you going to update soon? *i'm going into withdrawl!*

good luck

xoxo
joy chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
hiya! go go go! write more please! great story, so different from the usual!
twilight rules xx chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
ok so that was just a crule ending. :( ok i know this is werid but i really want bella to ike edward back so they can start getting over there problems (like both their absent mothers) so plz let her kiss him back and update son plz. this strry is readlly good you should be proud i can tell it must have been hard work because of the detail. uno the whole 'edward' 'cullen' thing

amazing

twilight rules xx aka sabina
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »