Reviews for Tough Is An Understatement
hey yo chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
carry on carry on carry on! this is a great story!
jaantjj chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
oh that is soo cute!

hope you update soon
bellalovesedward1 chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
i love it update really soon!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
'Looking at his beautiful face, I thought about how I really did love this camp. It’d just be better if he wasn’t there.'

No Bella, you can't call him beautiful AND not want him to be there :P Ha

Oh they kissed! :D Edward was actually really bad in this chapter, I like this side of him ;))

I forgot how cute Edward and Bella could be haha 33
sonogal chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
I have finally caught up and I love the story. I find Bella exasperating though. She has the biggest chip on her shoulder. She needs to loosen up. She doesn't seem to know how to have fun or trust her feelings. She likes Edward, but as soon as she relaxes and starts to have fun, she runs away emotionally.
marcar1992 chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Aw im so in love with him! Hehehe

great chapter! Please update soon!

Now i want to have a food fight ;)
animal8 chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Fantastic! I can't believe that Edward did that! ;D And he was being so sweet before as well. Did he intend to kiss her like that, or did he just do it to mess with her, or was he too tempted by the position he found himself in with her? Really looking forward to reading more of this and seeing how they react to their first kiss and what happens after ;D. What will Edward do with his realisation that he loves Bella? Cannot wait. Please, update soon! ;)
Madjestic chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
you are my new god! lol xD this chapter was insanely brilliant! im really excited for the next chapter to see how everything plans out ;);)
Immortal-MilkShake chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
nice :)
ilikeysprinkles chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
UPDATE!
twilightfang66 chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
i love this chapter the best it was also funny cus the wolf was a rabbit i also like the part wen alic said he sprinting lol that was funny and i just love the chapter please update soon i want o know wats going to happen next ur doing a very good job keep it up
twilightfang66 chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
i loved the bella and edward parts when they were thinking the same thing and wen they were going down the hill aw that was cute
evil.vixen chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
OMG!

Great chapy!

They have to get together soon.

I've been hangin for my fix of this story for so long.

Thanks so much for updating.

Please update soon.

This story is so good.

And you're such a good writer.

I mean it!

Love your story so much.

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Lots of love and happiness.

-Hucki.

xoxox.
Shopaholic Pixie chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Aw!

This was so sweet!
AJ46 chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
i love ur story! ive been catching up on all the chapters in 3 days! i absolutely love it!

xoxo lani