Reviews for Tough Is An Understatement
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Ok :D! Just to make it look longer...

[Lmao :D I laughed so much at the diclaimer! Luickily I have my back to Callum so he I can't see the weird look he's giving me xD.

I soo didn't even think of that (her being his tutor) omg, this is going to be great :D! Lmaoo Bella's really slow, I caught on that she had to tutor him as soon as he said that Edwards mum had called and asked for someone to tutor him. Oh, because I have Channy on the brain as you know ;), E&B are a bit like them because of their arguing. Omg, i'm really getting too obsessed *mentally slaps self* just because they are arguing doesn't mean they are alike. sorry just ignore me yea? This is what lack of sleep does to you.

Anyway...What's a 'spit take' :S.

ohh you called her Mr. Swan just thought you would like to know, I'll copy and paste it for you so you can change it before you post it lol.

I'm not taking no for an answer, Mr. Swan. You are the best person for the job, and I'm expecting you to tutor him. I'm also expecting that he graduates next year, understand?"

Awwh I love how you have 'portrayed' Rose and Emmetts relationship (portrayed is a big word for me and I feel weird using it lol) they are really cute xD.

Alice is trying to get them together right? :D! Lol Bella is so dense!

Just a random question, how long are you planning on making this story? Is it just going to continue until you get bored with it? lol :) It's really good so I'm hoping that's the answer :)

Wow I think that's the most I've heard Edward talk through the whole thing haha and he only said one sentence. Lmaoo.

*Cullen shook his head. "Nah. They already know I've learned everything."* It's learnt not learned ;)

*He looked surprise for a bit at my statement, but he redeemed himself and nodded. "No, I guess not."* it's he looked surprised.

Lol im not critcising you, I love your writing you know that but I just want it to be perfect :D Hope you dont mind!

That was just as good as the peperoni pizza I just ate, no your story was better. I like the way you have made Edwards character, I really like his character a lot and if this was a book I would definatly buy it instead of getting it from the library. Except byt the time you finish this story it will probably be about 10 books long because you write so much! I don't know how you do it, you explain every detail but still keep me wanting to read I really love it, it's perfect, and I love to see it from the guy's point of veiw :D

I'm really happy that you trust me wo this wass brilliant and I'm going to stop talking now, well typing.

Lol this reminds me of the first review I ever wrote for you it was like MEGA! long lmaoo, I'm gonna read that review, it seems so long ago but it has only been about a month or something right, I know you so well its weird!]

I know why he feels different to bella its because he loves her, he wants to kis her, he wants to marry her xD

Awh Edwardd 3

This is too good that I don't even want to write a review for it lmaoo, I love Edward :), this makes me want to read twilight again!

Lmao Emmett just laughs at everything :D!

Awwh when Edward asked Emmett if he would have taken rosaline home with a broken leg, it's like he wanted Bella to be his gilfriend,, if you know what i mean lol.

Lmaoo I knew she would have written something else in the contract! Haha!

This was really funny :D! I loved it Renny, why do you have to make it so good? Now I have to wait for more :(
Alyssa Alice Cullen chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
HEY!

its me :]

yo man, this story is the bombdiggity !

LOVE IT !

CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS! 3

loveyeaah!

-alysaa
My Dying heart chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I love this story! and i love this chapter:) Great work:) Keep up the good work and update soon or il give you a papercut in front of jasper:D
sportslovin chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Oh this was a great chapter. Edward's already conflicted within himself with anger at Bella but also jealousy. I wonder how Edward is going to take her apology and what Mr. White wants. It could have to do Bella's parents or about the fight in the hallway. Update soon please! Oh and loved the Phineas and Ferb you through in there; I like that show too
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I wonder what he wants too, hm...

This was really interesting, poor bella I bet she feels so guilty! I hope she goes and appologises to him, but she would anyway right?

This was very good Renny :D as always xD
nesscee.6 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ohmygosh! Ren , WRITE MORE ! , i swear this is reealy GOOD! :), i like the tension between edward and bella - can't wait for the lovey-dovey part :D LOOL ahah ,

- melo
Shopaholic Pixie chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I love it so far!

Can't wait for more!

-Lally
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
This is really good, it's like Twilight but a human version :D.

I like how you have Edward so wrapped up in himelf lmao! And I love Alice :).

It was still great even without any Edward and Bella moments, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D x
sportslovin chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I can't wait for the next interaction between them!
gm chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
good story update soon
sportslovin chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This is a great story and very well written. You did a great job on the characterization with both Bella and Edward. I already feel like I know your characters. I can't wait to read more of it soon!
ScrapNSign chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Can't wait to see where you take this story. I love the concept!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
You didn't need to explain that story at all. I understood it totally, I think you have 'captured' Edwards character really well even when you have made him human. You see I imagine Rob as Edward but I don't imagine Kristen as Bella lol anyway.

This seems really good and I love Alice and Emmett! :D:D Oh and I put 'captured' like that because it sounds really intelligent and i'm not that intelligent haha!

I thought I would save the SFTF chapter till last because I like you to wait for the best review and i'm saving myself for it but im so eager to read it!

I gotta make Sammy a hot chocolate now, she is so spoilt so you will have to wait even longerr!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Lmao good pickup line :). The perfect man is a lovely film! The title is fine how it is and the story seems really interesting I look forward to the next chapter ;)
SmokeyMelina chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Love your idea for the story and it's a great start! Can't wait for more :)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »