Reviews for I'm Sorry I Love You
yukichicken chapter 1 . 3/22
yooooo! this fic is full of stress
jeralyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I'm gonna sniff that was amazing
Edwardelricfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Omg soooooooooo good. I absolutely love it. It's my fave fanfic so far.
ObliviousAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
AWWWWW this was so CUTE!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome!
moonyoko chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
honestly, I'd been reading fanwork all day, and after all the angst and stuff, this was a beautiful one to read right before going to bed. For fanfiction, it almost seemed canon to me. You got the characters spot on for it from what I've seen in the anime and start of the manga, again, Beautifully done. .
nishanightray chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
that'soooo cuteee *-*
DarkSeaRain chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You have such grace with words, I became really wrapped up in the story.
please delete this account1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aw, I really loved this fic! It's so sweet, well written, and just amazing. Oz and Gil were very in character as well. :3
Mrs Twisted chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh god...

At first I was like "uggh... here we go again with a fluffy-nonsense ozxgil fic" But, DAMN IT! It's like you just squeezed my heart. Beautiful, well written and... easy to believe in. I'm not good writing reviews but I gotta say you did a great job.
BlueFeatheredRaven chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was such a wonderful fic! It it probably one of the most true to character Gil/Oz fanfics I have read, at least in my opinion, and it was very sweet and well written _

Great work! Please keep it up! _

~BFR
mephistocat chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Y'know, I don't usually say 'aww' out-loud while I'm reading fic.s, but this one warranted it. So sweet! I felt so bad for Gil/Raven at first, but then it all turned out all right. *_* Too many fic.s with this pairing are 'bout unrequited love-it's nice to finally see poor Gil getting what he deserves. X3;

Ah, and totally random, but I really adored something about how you wrote thoughts (erm, the narration?). Using italics to set exact thoughts apart from narrative text works brilliantly. :3
Reppu chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
The foundation of this story was interesting. I'm glad you addressed how Oz can love Alice and love Gil at the same time, and feel different types/degrees of love towards both of them. However, I found it very confusing that you switched between the names Gil and Raven without any particular reason. I thought that only Oz called him Gil, and in the descriptions, it was Raven, but the story deviated away from that pattern. In the end, I always knew that you were speaking about Gil, but it was distracting and prevented me from becoming fully immersed in the story. Otherwise, it was a fairly good read.
Nemesis Crow chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
is so cute... make me cry... is because Oz is confused.. but i want to read more!please!
i want this account gone pleas chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh...my...god...that was REALLY good! It's one of the best oz/gil fluffy oneshots I've ever read! Plz write more Gil/Oz!