Reviews for Love, Lust, and a Little Bit of Luck
Huntergirl77 chapter 2 . 4/10
Gaaaaa just continue please
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Please update soon!I can't wait to see how this goes!
LadyAmazone chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Soon please
kandita chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Well...I think it'd be nice if you found someone who could write the sex scene while continuing the story. If not..then just continue the story all the same XD I'd like to read on!
paulina chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase make a new chapter. this is probably the best fanfiction i have ever read. please continue the story the way it is, if you can't, just do your best. :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I think you should continue the story. Maybe find someone to write the lemon scene ]
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I think you should continue and if you feel awkuard with the sex scene then let someone else write it lol plz update
RPT62 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
It's your choice
NationalFire chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I really like this story. I think that you should continue it because it's really good and many of us would be depressed if you didn't continue. I don't mind if you cut out the sex and continue the plot because the plot is good how it is.

You have my support!
Its all the same chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
well i love the way you write and think you should stick with it see how it turns out and go from there i live this story and would be soooo sad to see it go down thanks and please update again soon
NejiHina chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Noooooooo! You can just continue with the plot, even without the *ahem ahem*you know. The plot itself is GREAT and I'm loving it already, just please never stop. Or if you still want to put smut, then try asking friends you have who writes fanfics too(and lemon)? BUUUUT the point is to continue this fic. D':

TT But...take your time. We'll all be waiting... Just, don't drop this kk? :'] *pleads*
NejiHina chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Oh My God. You're right. I wasn't bored! I actually got excited! How'd you do that? AHH I love this chap, poor Hina, she's really OOC BUT it is not the disturbing kind of OOC in my opinion. I love this kind of Hinata too. :]