Reviews for Jealousy
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
:D SQUEE! this was awesome! I'm so glad someone wrote a jealous fic with Eames bein' paired with Nichols. always imagined that Bobby wouldn't like it very much. awesomesauce.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! I agree with you wholeheartedly. A cheap imitation of Bobby Goren and it sucked major! And it was like Alex was just there. He didn't really talk to her or engage her in anyway, but he doesn't do that much with Wheeler either. It's just gross that people want to pair them up sexually/romantically. I really enjoyed this piece. thank you!
Darin's-Sis chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I know...I'm behind...but my late notice doesn't take away from how great your short story is. It had me sigh...if only...

If I was Eames I'd pay Ross to send him away again so I could get woken up that way. But that's just me!
AngelicAura chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Major cuteness! And thank you, I totally agree about Nichols kinda being a cheap imitation of Goren and I didn't exactly appreciate how Eames was sorta in the backround. I mean, she didn't really take his crap but still, it was like she just gave him a lot of slack and let him run with whatever he wanted to without keeping her in the loop. While he appeared to get target lock Eames actually was a good cop and went through several theories and covered all her bases by being thorough.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for Goren/Eames stuff. And I really enjoy your writing. You're awesome! Keep it coming and I'll keep reading!
CycloneT chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I just saw this episode last night, so reading this I was like "Yes! Ha! Suck it, Nichols!" I really liked the jealousy/possessive angle; it was very easy to imagine. :)
The Mominator chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I was hoping she would compare Nichols to Bobby, in the episode and exhale to the fact that she has the better of the two, though I must admit I like Nichols. Anyway this was enjoyable.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i'm with you on this! i thought the best scene in the show was when alex rescued wheeler from the clueless nichols and ross. but then i wanted her to take charge and solve the case (what? jeff goldblum is suppsed to be the star? hmpf!). i found myself getting annoyed when they used her to suggest all the theories of the crime that didn't work. i would have had her right there figuring out what was really going on, just like she would have been with bobby. nichols is indeed a lesser imitation of bobby. he should have been thrilled to get to borrow alex!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yes! A cheap imitation of him indeed! Way to describe THAT. I can't stand Nichols! Did they show Bobby at all in the episode? I'm recording them and will watch them both (last weeks and this weeks) when I get home. Let me know how it was!

As far as the birthday shout out...thanks! All my friends forgot and I'm kind of depressed about it. Lame, right?

Anyway, love the fic! So yummy! I think Goren (even though we'll never know) is jealous. Damn writers! I wish they'd show his jealous of it!

Snyder
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great as always. We don't want Alex getting comfortable with any new partner.
scarletbegonia74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice one shot. I too thought KE was not used enough in Major Case. The episode wasn't bad, but Goldblum is a one man show.
romiross chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hi Cifan! really missed you! great story! I love a jealous Bobby! Why the hell Eames always have to do the passive rol! There is a lot they can do with her in the series! Shame on you ! PLease girl, keep writting! Kisses
skyfare chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I liked the explanation about how Ross was trying to save the taxpayers money. So far that's the only plausible explanation I've heard for why just Goren was sent to TN-which, if I may digress, doesn't make ANY sense. Eames is the senior partner, so if only one person could go she should have gone. Much as I love this show, sometimes they criminally underuse Eames, focusing more on Bobby and his quirks and his angst and his way of thinking, which although he is fascinating SO IS SHE-anyway. Sorry for the mini rant.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh me too, me too! I thought Alex could have phoned in her contribution considering how little they let her do. When it is supposed to be a Wheeler/Nichols episode it always turns out to be the Nichols show. Now, to your story. Loved it. I can see Bobby getting worried that Ross would swap partners if for no other reason than to mess with Bobby. I loved Alex's description of Nichols. A cheap imitation of the real thing. Understand, I really like Jeff Goldblum, but I don't like how they are developing the character. Just a thought, and since Dick has not called me to ask for my help, I guess I will have to live with it.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I'm so glad that eppy bothered you so much ... it seemed to break the block! I liked it ... I hope "Goldfish" pi**es you off again!
likeit chapter 1 . 7/28/2009