Reviews for Dark and Light
princessofchaos chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
amazing i absalotely luved it!

your writing is brilliant, i couldn't stop reading it!
Lanku chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
that was a great story
evilgoddess1990 chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
hey

i have a question.

what did hiead do to zero?

what ever he did it seemed to hurt him.

keep up the great work and update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
evilgoddess1990 chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
hey

great story.

this is one i'll keep reading.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Masochist Maxwell chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
I was with you until the very end, and now that it's over I have only three words...I love you. And since I'm ooc I feel violated because I just said the horrid words...Please write another soon.
Masochist Maxwell
(Do you believe in rejection at first sight?)
Silver Fox28 chapter 8 . 4/23/2004
jeez, wat a poopyhead. lol jk _ loved it!
kaijes-savior chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
i really enjoyed your story...i read all 8 chapters in one day...i couldnt stop...they were so good. i love how you created a never seen before relationship between hiead and zero.
i would love to read more. please continue it!
thanks for the chapters you've written. they have inspired me to test my talents and try to write one myself.
hope to hear from you if you wish
email: or
Nouchi chapter 8 . 12/29/2003
This is amazing.
That's all I can say.. I never have the right choice of words, but this is just amazing. Hiead was wonderful in this fic. So was Zero, in that case.
All I can say is that this is going to my favorites -grins-
Love your writing style. Damn you. I hate you. You can write like this.
RoninsOath chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Benevolent and great story. You really cought Hiead's nature, you even got Zero's... what could I say?... energy. I really hope to see more of your stories.
SolarCloud chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
Heh...um...I read this before, and then I got disconnected before I could review. I read it nice and early and still reviewed late. -.-;

You were pretty well grammatically correct. The spelling was good, and the characterization (refreshingly) was pleasing as well! Though I do wonder why he invoked the name of Jesus Christ...do you ever see that anywhere in correlation with them at all? I'm not sure, anyway...I don't know anything...

~SolarCloud
Kalivax chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
This is such a good story, it inspired me to be a z/h. Really I love it.
TsukiyomiUchiha chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
Let's hope the wind brings us more of your writings and more Hiead x Zero being one of the gifts along the way. I absolutely love this story. You've always been a talented writer. I've been reading this story forever practically and in a way it's sad to see it end but in another it was so worth reading it. Don't ever stop writing. I wish I could write like you but the gift of writing this good is yours and you truly are a talented writer. I'm going to keep an eye out for your stories from now on. As for the story since that is what I am SUPPOSE to be reviewing. Absolutely loved it and because it's the last chapter I can't say... "Write More!" because it's done. Zero and Hiead definetly belong in the way you put them. You ended it spectacularly. Leaving alot of readers in awe and stunned. I LOVE this story and probably will till the end of time...
Terra chapter 8 . 7/29/2003
Oh. My. God. That was a WONDERFUL ending, to a quite wonderful story. You are a truly talented author! And you write Hiead/Zero! Hope to see more of your works!

Luvs,

Terra-chan
Loki Yamimegami chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
O.O WOW! OMG! THAT WAS SO FING GOOD! It's authors like u that inspire me, really. I could never write a fic as well as u do! It so good and amazing and teh concept is so ... wiow! And hwoa is the ending so ... infuriating but onetheless the ending is still perfect! You fic, its perfect! Oh I want to read more n hopefully learn more form your talent. Gee, this has to be the longest reveiw ever!

-Teri- chan!
maddy-kun chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
*melts* Aw...I'm such a sap That was incredibly yum, by the way. I loved it all the way through! XD Twisted teenage angst psychotic love, oh my! - I adore it, dahling.

Maddy