Reviews for Conundrum
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
lol :D

I've been watching two episodes a night for about a week now... Did you know that if you watch two episodes a night, it takes 67 days to watch all the episodes?

I love Spike's reaction to Beka and waking up in Tortall! How did Rosto know she was the Slayer?

Sequel, please? *puppy dog eyes*
Elise chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Bone Dry chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm not sure why this is so hilarious, but I guess just the thought of these universes crossing in this fashion makes me laugh.

Great job.
TheArcher7741 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Lol that's hilarious. Tamora Pierce had modeled Rosto after Spike, which is the only reason I started watching BtVS. Funny!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ahaha - brilliant! Great idea for a crossover! Thanks for the great little and random read. :)

And I know exactly what you mean about watching Buffy for one week straight - I'm halfway through a random Torchwood and Buffy crossover. :P

Thanks again,

Kar, xx
Progos chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This needs a second chapter, or a sequel, or *something*. (Unless you feel that such would diminish the gemlike perfection of the tale as it stands.)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That does NOT sound like a good way to wake up. For Rosto or Spike. I'd really love a sequel to this ... or just more, in general. Loved it.
cair chapter 1 . 7/29/2009