Reviews for Poetry
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 10 . 9/21/2011

You don't know just how depressed reading the note made me. I always admired you, well as much as one can by reading your profile. I got the imprecision that you were a girl who didn't take shit from nobody, didn't care what people thought of you, were random and hilariously funny, all the while very protective of friends. I haven't read the story you just proposed, for the soul reason that I just read the letter you made, and I can't imagine that someone or something could be horrible enough that made you sad and depressed. I feel so bad for you already, and I haven't even known what happened, all I know is that you were in love, of the purest form, and that was taken away. I don't I could bare it if I read the story. I will though, solely out of respect for you and the need to know what had happened. I'm glad that you'll be writing again, for I loved each and every story you've posted, but I hope that you still have the funny, no shit personality that I've led you to be. I'm not writing this to be fake or anything, I really do feel this way, I just wanted you to know that, seeing as there are a lot of fake people out there. I wish you the very best luck and hope I have, to be healed by fates cruel plan and to be happy again. I truley am sorry for everything that made you sad and depressed, and hope you can be strong to overcome it! Good luck, and I want you to know that I have total faith in you, even though we've never met.

WithhopesupHIGHandheadsdownLOW chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow that is really deep it made me cry (like the emo i am) and fanfictions hardly do that! Oh and you are so fucking awesome i tlod my friend a bout you and she read some of your storys and liked them! so peace love and twilight!
ChOcOlAtE rAiNbOw Cd'S chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
AAWWW! so cute. and fluffy. :) i'm guessing everything's going well? i hope so. you wouldn't believe the smile that graced my face when i saw that it was an update from you in my inbox. i clicked on it right away and couldn't wait to read. yup. i've gone loony, but we've known that for quite a while, haven't we? Xd anyways, sorry this isn't up to my usual standards, but i currently have and inbox filled with updates i'm itching to read. adieu!

xoxomissashleyxoxo chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
wow very good and very cute :) you did a great job.
much love,
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Aw, that was beautiful :)
ktdjfsjhfgkjm chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
aw, that's a great poem! :)

-V ;)
f0revermagda chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
This is so sweet (:
Your a great poet and I think you should be a writer (:
And you pretty too. :)

rachael-cullen222 chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
aw...*sobs* that was so sweet. i havnt heard any updates from you in a while, i was wondering what was up.
millienmile chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
naw thats so cute and look who decided to show her face in polite society :P LOL i was beginning to think you'd died or something.

btw i was torn about reviewing coz in all my immaturity i was loathe to ruin the 69 review number :P
LoveAngel91 chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
very sad:(
Social-Murderer chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Wow. I thought it was totally fucking awesome. Forget what those other fuckers are saying to you because they dont know shit. I love your writting cuz your really deep. And thats awesome. I hope you update soon.
Dalilah chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Hey, girl. Don't listen to the people saying shit like "don't take it out on us, we're human, we want to read twilight poems blah-blahbutty-fucking blah." You need to take out your emotions, and I think it was a brilliant way of doing it. Ah, shit, I sound like a therapist, don't I? Not what I was aiming for. Oh well. Sounds like he hurt you pretty bad. If I knew who put shit on you like that, I would come over there and get a can of numchuck whoop ass all over yo ex. Cause, my girlfriends have done it before...with a camera...they'd be willing to do it again. :)
silentgirl17 chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Wow that was good and dark but i really like it
soNOTdepressed AKA eggplant chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
okay, REALLY.

stop takin' it out on us. we understand your goin' through a rough time, but don't make US feel bad. it's so... what losers do. and, guess what, your not a loser! so get over him, and get on with your life.
FaithTrustPixieDust01 chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Wow. Seriously deep, and very depressing.

But I mean that in the most amazing, well written way possible. This is probably my favorite from the whole wide collection of the poems (which only equals 8, but you get what i mean, right?)

I've been very depressed lately, so your poem completely adheres to my mood right now. Very very very nice.