Reviews for Waiting For A Happy Ending
CryingManTears chapter 1 . 9/14
fuck you man. ;_; im crying now. so beautiful. it always amazes me to see how sad things can be beautiful, so much more often than happy things. like, the ending to Code Geass was heartbreaking, but it was perfectly beautiful. i think there's definitely beauty to be found in pain. maybe only in pain, and nowhere else. maybe the two go hand in hand, or maybe they're the same thing. love this fic.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/23
ugh, that got me right in the heart. i'm gald he found her again in the end, though.
JJED28 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
this is so good - it is well written!
ScarletIsCool chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Amm lelouch xD chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh emm gee this seriously brought my tears in the verge of falling like seriously it made me recall a distant feeling that I thought I'd neve in my life feel again put it simply it touched my heart. Knowing the anime for so long and loving every bit of it I'm so proud to say that you are AWSOME... *bows head*
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
;_; Every fix is a masterpiece.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
i liked the ending :D
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was a fantastic, yet so sad, piece of writing. Nice work.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Even the sad stories can have happy endings. - thank you for that. I wasn't expecting such a tragic story to end well for anyone. But there was sunshine through the angst.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Read this whith "Masquerade" (Shirley's memory-wipe song) playing.

It was a really, really bad idea. Difficult to see what I am typing now. Wonderfully written as normal. This sort of story always makes me feel both bittersweet-happy and depressed. It's a unique, and rather strange feeling.

Cat In My Fridge chapter 1 . 1/28/2011

wanderer chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i'm speechless... the story can make my sister cry...
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
A beatiful story. ShirleyXLelouch is so tragic. At least this ended in a hopeful note.

Loved it. Beautifully written!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
so bitter... yet so sweet at the same time. :') that was so beautiful and poetic and-oh, i loved it very much.

thanks for the fic.
Hyuuga-Sonomi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw ç.ç

It...It...It made me cry D:

It's a really sad story, but also, It's a really, REALLY, beautiful story ;-;

I Loved It D

You know...It's very commom see a happy story with trouble at the middle and ends with everything o.k.

But It's very rare a sad story with a happy and wonderful ending

Seriously, I LOVED. Congratz Fav's o/