Reviews for Unconventional
duneline chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
je trouve que tu as eu une idée de génie en les slashant ensemble! ce duo fonctionne bien et sous ta plume, le couple est crédible.
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
curios question wihc one is the uke and wwich one the seme
Morrolan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Love this.
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
bice
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I just read all of your Psych/Mentalist fics in quick succession, and I must say I'm completely starry-eyed over them. I was so happy reading all of them, even giddy. They're very good and I enjoyed all of them. I hope to see more!
academytiger05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I'm a Shassie girl, but you've made me fall in love with this pairing. Please keep writing in this series!
kata chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Just read all your stories of this pairing and I love them !

They are just so quirky cute together *eg*

Hope you'll write more...

Thx for sharing ;)
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hi -

Well, I've read the whole Shawn/Patrick Jane series (except "The Bet") and really enjoyed it. I'm surprised how much I'm liking this pairing - it's not something I would have thought of, off the bat (my pairing on "Psych" is Shawn/Lassiter. I just started watching "The Mentalist" and I don't find it slashy, really. So, see what I mean about finding this to be a surprising pairing. But, all these vignettes are good. Jane and Shawn are SO cute together. I'm also a h/c and angst nut (sorry) so this one and the one where Shawn's kidnapped I found to be really, really good.

Anyway, this is enjoyable series and you should continue it.

-Olivia
TowaNeko chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It's so cute I love all of you Patrick/Shawn fics I think they make the perfect couple! I hope you will write more of these stories!
calileane chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I wouldn't mind at all if you were to write more like this one
Gabesgurl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
*sque* adorable end scene!