Reviews for Fly Away
HiddenHeartHiddenIdentity chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was good, but not perfect! And earlier you mentioned Ron and Harry betting with pounds, but they use galleons! And Ron was very OOC! But otherwise, good :)
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwwwww! Sappy! I love it!
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
this story was just so beautiful, and so sweet, i loved it so much...i thought that it was so beautiful how they cared about each other so much. i loved this story and i loved the plot for this story. it was so well written and you have a great talent for writing. i loved this story so much i have no other choice but to add it to my favorites...well written story
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
love it xD
mistyveiledlove chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
aw you should continue this story, i certainly hope it isnt a oneshot, i really love the considerate, supportive ron by the way, maybe in my next fancfic i will make him that way.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
wow
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Come on sequal please and by the way it was awesome...
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw! That is so sweet!
HeroOFMine chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good job!
rosemarie17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
well tht was sweet
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Awh's. :)

Are you going to add more? Subscribed to story just in case.
SenselessAndWreckless chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was sweet! (adding to Faves)
Rameelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very nice! Though I didn't quite catch the reasons for Draco's getting the mark, Hermione's reaction was simply perfect! Very realistic. (Because it's easier to reproduce typical behaviour, I guess; did that kind of thing once too. Long ago. Only I gave the letters and notes back to the guy, which was quite nasty of me, to tell the truth.)

Ron, on the other hand, felt a bit too okay with the whole situation. Sitting down with Hermione and telling her that Draco probably loves her is more the kind of thing that Harry would've done. The canon Weasleys were quite temperamental and I would've loved to see Ron explode at the news of Hermione going out with Draco :) But, perhaps, two climaxes in a one-shot are a bit too much.

Otherwise, it's a lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 7/29/2009