Reviews for Feel Better
Continue deffo
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Please continue!
Imaperson chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
HOLY CRUD YES! Please continue, this was just too precious! So ya! Continue or I shall slap you with a (live) herring! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Oh heck yes! Please continue this is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm so addicted...

CONTINUE OR IM GONNA DIE!
Bunnylover2102 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Omg! YES YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! Please oh please oh PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEEAAASSSSE continue! This story is just TOO precious! I love how they take care of each other... And Edward sneezing... Gah that wat adorable! So ya! Continue or I shall slap you with a LIVE salmon! And then stuff it down your pants. Heheheeee.

Ps, a Carlisles POV would be AMAZING.

XD :D :p 3 :) ;)
candyluvsu chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I would definitely be interested in you continuing the story. Please please please. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Please continue! Please please please pretty pretty please!
Edwardlover17 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Oh please oh please oh pleeeaaaassseee WRITE MORE! Please continue! I love this story! It's so sweet and adorable! Once again please continue! Okay... I'm done... For NOW. Dun dun dunnnnn! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! This. Was. So. AMAZING! EDWARD SNEEZING?! I love that he is a doctor! Once again absolutely amazing work!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I liked this. There aren't many fics of Edward being sick, I don't know why, I just like them. Thanks for this. And if you continue this, you could make it Edward POV. Those are my favorites haha. Take care.
Kelsey chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Where are the test of the Cullen's?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
continue please!
PoppyMay chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Such a cute wee story! Love it! Thanks so much for writing! :)
Isabella Jaymes chapter 1 . 10/22/2012