Reviews for Revolution
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/5
Okay im officially so in love with this story IM GUNNA MARRY IT
TRY AND STOP ME
dark-wolf-howl chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Is the story abandoned? ?
I wonder which of the tails beast Sakura has?

Please please please an update this year?
Blackroserevan chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Please write more! This is amazing! And can you write some lemon with sasuke and sakura in the future please?
ANARCHY chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
um. an update would be welcome. y'know, cuz it's been, what, three years? just saying.

because i love your stories, and this is kind of for all of them.
Broken Reveries chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
This story is so good! I really love your writing style! They're cool!

Keep ul the good work!:)
Chance chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I know that the last time you updated this story was in 2011 and currently it is 2014, but would you consider finishing this story? I absolutely love the development of the characters and that you aren't (weren't) rushing their progress. The entire story line is amazing and I really like how you write.

I've been reading all (all) of your SasuSaku stories you have posted so far and I have loved every single on of them that I've read.

Please, consider continuing this story! I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would too!
sakura.souen chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
please update soon!1 Naruto is finally back! pleaaasssssseeeeeee please please! the story is really good!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee update! This story is awesome
HungryLemonGames chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Mooooore! :D
Giovanna chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Is this the end?
FlickeringLights chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this fanfic of yours is a dream come true...TT

I've always wanted to read a story based like this but sadly I didn't get to before... But YOU suddenly showed up and made my whole life so happy and cheerful! the fact that sakura-san became the vessel kyuubi instead of Naruto-kun was a fantastic, brilliant, GENIUS idea!

Will you be writing some flashbacks of sakura-san's childhood? or at least be writing them on? oh, I hope you are! :D
flickeringLights chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This fanfic of yours is truly an art! I have read this story a long time ago (years I guess) and I had forgotten what it's title was! that caused me to feel regret too much that it haunted me until NOW!... when suddenly, I accidentally REDISCOVERED it and with more chapters than the last! i was SO happy I practically GIGGLED, LAUGHED, SCREAMED AND GOT TEARY EYED!
... Oh please, please! . please finish the story! I am truly a big Fan of yours!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
please finish the story
LittlePanda95 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
could you please finish this for your fans? i really love this story and therefore wish for a good ending on this story. please pick it up again! LOVE your work!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I will absolutely die if another chapter never comes out, but I understand you have a lot going on. I liked the little loss of control in regards to Sasuke shaking Sakura - it added such an interesting twist to his character development. Great job!